Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, November 30th 2015, 7:33pm

Hmm I just used the values I found from files which should be the correct ones. You can fire a 120 bursts per minute, and it fires three lasers at 800RPM, which should be the highest possible firerate.

I just opened up the code again and noticed I have "//WIP" there :v. I'll finish it up and post a new pic. Also TTK on battlefront pages is based on BTK (in multicomparison).
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

DrBigtime

Unregistered

Monday, November 30th 2015, 7:40pm

That's great, thank you again.

It's very possible the EE-3 is just worse, I'm just surprised by how much; I guess we'll see when you finish up the code.
Thanks for the quick turn-around on this, you're the only one out there with the data readily available that I can find.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Monday, November 30th 2015, 7:49pm

Alright tweaked the code and did some algebra checks. Noticed the TTK code was off by one bullet so far for all the weapons in multicomparison...

SE-14C seems like a beast with this, but I guess it misses bunch of shots as well.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

DrBigtime

Unregistered

Monday, November 30th 2015, 8:05pm

See, that looks more correct to me for the EE-3, but now you can see the SE-14C has exploded. I'll have to test this in game to see how accurate that is, thanks one last time for all the help here!

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 4:46pm

Uch DICE didnt bother to put out some detalied patch notes. So stupid..

Date of registration
: May 20th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 6:54pm

Detailed patch notes are only if DICE LA get around to it. Since this is still in the hands of Stockholm, I wouldn't hold my breath for them.

DrBigtime

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 9:45pm

Miffyli, what is your equation for time to kill? Your SE-14C still seems way too low to me.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 10:06pm

It's actually correct. SE-14C shoots five projectiles all of which do 20dmg, so unless there is constant damage multiplier for bodyhits (which could be possible but kinda odd) it should be OHK till 20m.

Date of registration
: Jan 31st 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 10:24pm

Patch 1.03 notes
  • General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
  • Game modes balancing tweaks
  • HUD UI adjustments
  • Audio optimisations
  • General crash and stability fixes
  • Online traffic performance improvements
  • Various text fixes for all languages
  • General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer

Are DICE Sweden fucking trolling?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 10:43pm

Patch 1.03 notes
  • General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
  • Game modes balancing tweaks
  • HUD UI adjustments
  • Audio optimisations
  • General crash and stability fixes
  • Online traffic performance improvements
  • Various text fixes for all languages
  • General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer

Are DICE Sweden fucking trolling?

I don't see a problem here.

Is there something falsely advertised in these patch notes?

I see a general bug-fix patch. What's so trolly about this?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.