Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 7:06pm

Star Wars Battlefront Release stats added to Symthic!

Weapon stats for Star Wars: Battlefront are now up on Symthic: SW: Battlefront Weapon Stats: Damage, Accuracy etc. | Symthic

Some parts are still being tweaked. Already patched some silly overlaps etc. Index page and logo in game bar will be added tomorrow hopefully.
As always, feedback is very much welcome. New games always bring new quirks I/we miss easily.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post by "marbleduck" (Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 9:23pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 9:23pm)

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 9:24pm

T21 seems like it'll be pretty absurd. Why is the T21B an (almost) straight downgrade?

lol at 70-5 damage on the scout pistol

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 10:01pm

From my understanding the T21B has a scope and is thus easier to aim at range. Not sure if it's a good tradeoff tho.

Scout pistol is IIRC a star card, so it's a cooldown ability that'll mess up everyone close to you but isn't supposed to snipe.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 11:16pm

Thanks for the stats.
Looks like the E11 is just very good allround.

Date of registration
: Sep 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 9:57am

I found this in the files for the A280 and A280_Commando:

RateOfFire 400.0
RateOfFireForBurst 550.0

The only other weapons with this are the burstfireblaster (EE-3 and SE). Is there a way to switch this weapon into burstfire?
First in, last out

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 10:35am

could you release vehicle date for star war/?? really need this.. thanks..

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 12:07pm

@R3per_Inc
RateOfFireForBurst is always there for any weapon but doesn't mean gun has burst fire. Many of the weapons in BF4 also have this same "problem", you just have to dig up the info if weapon uses burst fire from somewhere else.

@huangfengye
That'd be after Force Cards and rest of the pages for weapons. Vehicles need way more in-depth digging plus it's partly impossible because some of the info regarding vehicle weapons/dmg is not in these script files.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: May 20th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 6:00pm

I presume the TTK stats for the EE-3 are using it's "normal" rpm of 120 rather than it's actual burst rate of 800?

A280C seems a good all rounder though.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 6:23pm

I presume the TTK stats for the EE-3 are using it's "normal" rpm of 120 rather than it's actual burst rate of 800?

Oh right forgot to mention I haven't fixed this yet. We managed to push out first stats just before I had to start working on other things.

Edit: Fixed for next push. Will add other stuff to it before pushing it online.