Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 7:01pm

DLT20A - 240 RPM + Max Damage of 1

Wat?

This has to be the AI Swarm-mode weapon
still playin' Motorstorm

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 7:50pm

DLT20A - 240 RPM + Max Damage of 1

Wat?

This has to be the AI Swarm-mode weapon

Like it says on the page I'll update it as we know more. At the moment it's most likely just remnant/Work-in-progress weapon as it isn't actually in the game.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, October 9th 2015, 12:55pm

I knew Symthic would deliver! Good to be back.. this beta will be interesting.
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, October 9th 2015, 8:02pm

According to this chart, all the 4 common multiplayer weapons (DLT-19, E-11, A280C and DH17) have the same velocity at 500m/s. However, after trying the DH17 Blaster Pistol in game, it felt like its projectiles were traveling much faster than the other 3 guns. Anyone else noticed this?

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, October 9th 2015, 8:04pm

According to this chart, all the 4 common multiplayer weapons (DLT-19, E-11, A280C and DH17) have the same velocity at 500m/s. However, after trying the DH17 Blaster Pistol in game, it felt like its projectiles were traveling much faster than the other 3 guns. Anyone else noticed this?

LIke said on notice they are really WIP. I personally know little to nothing about these weapons how they are ingame. Also I haven't been able to check if it extracted right MP ones instead of SP ones (or other quirks).
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

Date of registration

Friday, October 9th 2015, 9:19pm

Like Zormau quoted it could be my parser mixing up MP and SP oooonce again.
I don't have access to files atm (on laptop) so can't confirm, but I really doubt the shortest-range weapon had faster projectiles than other weapons.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 8:32pm

Any ETA for the reail version?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,857)

Date of registration

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 8:43pm

I have spent better part of the day working on the site and getting it ready for data. Hopefully we have everything up before end of this week but can't promise anything (the blasted "technical difficulties" again).

Forger21

for all your voodoo needs

(512)

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 10:22pm

I have spent better part of the day working on the site and getting it ready for data. Hopefully we have everything up before end of this week but can't promise anything (the blasted "technical difficulties" again).

Thanks! It will be interesting to see the numbers on how these weapons work. Some of the myriad blasters don't seem to make a whole lot of sense compared to others on first impression.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 12:10pm

Spent all day figuring out the files/data. Man, some of the changes really really make me scratch my head when I think about what the logic behind some of the changes could possibly be. lol Some of the changes to the raw data were perticurly confusing for the tools to extract the data. None the less, I got data out.

Now lets just hope there isn't and update ASAP or anything because the patched files hate me :[