Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 9:58pm

20th September 2016 Star Wars Battlefront Patch Notes - Symthic style

Exact patch changes - Star Wars Battlefront 20th September Official Symthic Patch notes

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!
Here's a list of primary weapon changes in Star Wars Battlefront 20th September (Death Star) update
Full changelog of files is availabe on our Databrowser.

Table of contents
Weapon changes

Weapon changes:
DLT-19X: EDmg - from 55 to 65
Leia E-11: SDmg - from 50 to 53
Leia E-11: EDmg - from 25 to 35
Leia E-11: DOStart - from 25 to 30
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 11:20pm

It looks like the dual-fire modes of the TL-50 heavy repeater and the K-16 Bryar pistol aren't being parsed by the site code fully. I see N/A for heat and cool down when I compare against those new weapons.... maybe secondary fire modes are messing it up?

If I am reading the data browser correctly, it looks like the tl-50 has the same heat and cooldown as the a280c, but I'm no expert.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration

Friday, September 30th 2016, 12:03am

It looks like the dual-fire modes of the TL-50 heavy repeater and the K-16 Bryar pistol aren't being parsed by the site code fully. I see N/A for heat and cool down when I compare against those new weapons.... maybe secondary fire modes are messing it up?

If I am reading the data browser correctly, it looks like the tl-50 has the same heat and cooldown as the a280c, but I'm no expert.

Ugh, I keep looking at the spread/dmg values too much and I skip big ass N/A's. Seems like I am starting to have trouble holding all these games :s.

Anyways fixed these heat values and sent message to Sym to make the push online. Here's an image of the values meanwhile:

Thank you for reporting this big error!
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 6:43pm

Bump update. Just wanted to say the recent update (4th October) didn't change weapon or other "Gameplay" files.