Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,565)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 10:39am

22nd March 2016 Star Wars Battlefront Patch Notes - Symthic style

Exact patch changes - Star Wars Battlefront 22nd March 2016 Official Symthic Patch notes

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!
Here's a list of weapon changes in Star Wars Battlefront 22nd March update.

Table of contents
Weapon changes

Weapon changes:
DL-44: EDmg - from 19 to 13
Boba Fett EE-3: DOStart - from 30 to 45
Boba Fett EE-3: DOEnd - from 60 to 75
Shadowtrooper T-21: EDmg - from 34 to 37.5
Shadowtrooper T-21: SDmg - from 50 to 75

Bowcaster
Low power max and min dmg: from 30 to 40
Low power inner blast radius: from 1.5 to 1.0
Low power blast radius: from 2.5 to 2.0
Low power blast damage: from 33 to 15
Max power inner blast radius: from 2.0 to 1.0
Max power blast damage: from 20 to 33
Max power blast radius: from 2.5 to 2.0
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2016

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:23pm

Excellent! I'm really looking forward to seeing charts for all the new weapons!

Date of registration
: Jan 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:08pm

Excellent! I'm really looking forward to seeing charts for all the new weapons!
I second this!

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,565)

Date of registration

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:46am

Site is now updated with new patch data.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:41am

Is it just me or as the bowcaster been changed EVERY patch so far?

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,565)

Date of registration

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 2:12pm

Is it just me or as the bowcaster been changed EVERY patch so far?

Not sure about the first ones but in recent ones yeah :v. At least before it was bit ridiculous combination with jump pack where you could charge bowcaster, jump up high, hold charge for quite a while and fire at general direction of enemies and still score kills.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 28th 2016, 4:09pm

Some of the weapons seem to have had their stats broken, the scatter gun and CA-87 for sure. scatter gun is OHK/shot at close range, and the CA-87 is OHK at close range too.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,565)

Date of registration

Monday, March 28th 2016, 5:12pm

Some of the weapons seem to have had their stats broken, the scatter gun and CA-87 for sure. scatter gun is OHK/shot at close range, and the CA-87 is OHK at close range too.

That's because they are shotguns, and they are being treated as regular guns in charts. I CBA creating separate shotgun pages for so few unique guns. The numbers you see are per-pellet. Scatter gun fires 5 pellets and CA-87 fires 10 pellets.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 28th 2016, 7:50pm

Ah, makes more sense. How is the TTK on the DLT-19X calculated? does it assume a perfect cooling flush, or the cooling flush star card?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,565)

Date of registration

Monday, March 28th 2016, 8:42pm

Ah, makes more sense. How is the TTK on the DLT-19X calculated? does it assume a perfect cooling flush, or the cooling flush star card?

Actually with weapon like that (one shot per mag) the RoF is irrelevant. You need to look at the heat cooling things, especially on the overheat side. It seems to say 3.22s on DLT-19X's overheat penalty but that's the whole cooldown if you don't do active cooling thing correctly.