Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 12:26pm

23rd February 2016 Star Wars Battlefront Patch Notes - Symthic style

Exact patch changes - Star Wars Battlefront 23rd February 2016 Official Symthic Patch notes

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!
Here's a list of weapon changes in Star Wars Battlefront 23rd February update.
Full changelog of files is availabe on our Databrowser.

Table of contents
Weapon changes

Weapon changes:
Cycler Rifle: InitialSpeed - from 300 to 450
Cycler Rifle: ADSCrouchMoveMin - from 1.5 to 0.2
Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchMoveMin - from 3.0 to 1.5
Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchBaseMax - from 3.0 to 1.0
Cycler Rifle: HIPStandBaseMax - from 3.0 to 1.0
Cycler Rifle: HIPStandMoveMax - from 3.0 to 1.5
Cycler Rifle: BDrop - from 10.0 to 9.81
Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchBaseMin - from 3.0 to 1.0
Cycler Rifle: ADSCrouchMoveMax - from 1.5 to 0.5
Cycler Rifle: HIPStandMoveMin - from 3.0 to 1.5
Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchMoveMax - from 3.0 to 1.5
Cycler Rifle: HIPStandBaseMin - from 3.0 to 1.0
Cycler Rifle: ADSStandMoveMin - from 1.5 to 0.2
Cycler Rifle: MaxDistance - from 900 to 1350
Cycler Rifle: ADSStandMoveMax - from 1.5 to 0.5

Bowcaster changes
Low power SDmg & EDmg - From 20 to 30
Max power SDmg & EDmg - From 20 to 40
Low power BlastDamage - From 10 to 15
Low power BlastRadius - From 3 to 2.5
Low power InnerBlastR - From 2 to 1.5
Max power BlastDamage - From 15 to 20
Max power BlastRadius - From 3 to 2.5

Barrage: BlastDamage - From 50 to 55
Barrage: Recharge time - From 40s to 35s
Barrage: Recharge time (black) - From 35s to 30s

Ion Grenade: BlastDamage - From 125 to 135
Homing shot: LockonTime - From 1.5s to 1.2s

Pulse Cannon - ADS moving spread penalty increased from 0 to 3 degrees
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 1:58pm

@Miffyli

Great stuff, thanks for this.

As a lover of the cycler rifle, I'm most pleased to see the increase in velocity, but more importantly, the improved movement accuracy. I'm aware that ADS movement speed was improved, so it stands to reason that movement accuracy should receive a buff.

A couple of notes. The changes to recharge time listed under bowcaster are related to the barrage, not the bowcaster.

Also, there has been a lot of talk on the BF Forums about how the Pulse Cannon has been broken with this patch. Some suggest it no longer fires where aimed, and others suggest it only happens when moving. I wonder if there have been any changes to moving spread values? The patch notes suggest that ADS movement speed has been reduced by 30%.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 2:17pm

A couple of notes. The changes to recharge time listed under bowcaster are related to the barrage, not the bowcaster.

Oh my bad. Had to manually check these unique files and already got confused with so few manual lines :v. Fixed now.

The Pulse Cannon (AKA DLT20A) was nerfed on spread side indeed. You can see the accurate values here, but basically now moving makes gun very inaccurate, and especially long range sniping is impossible if you move. Before the patch moving didn't make gun more inaccurate.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 2:37pm

The Pulse Cannon (AKA DLT20A) was nerfed on spread side indeed. You can see the accurate values here, but basically now moving makes gun very inaccurate, and especially long range sniping is impossible if you move. Before the patch moving didn't make gun more inaccurate.

I suspected this was the case. Assuming it works the same way as battlefield, whereby the penalty is proportional to actual ADS movement speed vs Max ADS movement speed, the fact that ADS movement speed has been increased will further compound this. Either way, this seems to correlate precisely with what is being described.

It's funny though, I do wonder whether the patch notes relating to ads movement speed reference in the patch notes was merely an error made in attempting to describe changes to the shooting mechanic in 'casual' terms.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 2:41pm

It's funny though, I do wonder whether the patch notes relating to ads movement speed reference in the patch notes was merely an error made in attempting to describe changes to the shooting mechanic in 'casual' terms.

The ADS speed could have changed too. I haven't seen references about "movement speed" in these script files so they are likely implemented in engine or in similar manner than material grid. They seem to do good job mentioning all the changes they make but it's understandable if they miss one like this ^^

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 12:25pm

Thanks for this...

Does anyone know if there are any differences between the ships between hit boxes and rebel / imperial load out?

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 5:15am

You forgot to add somsthing to stats on guns

Exact patch changes - Star Wars Battlefront 23rd February 2016
Official Symthic Patch notes

You guys did not add the new"Shadow trooper" T-21 stats. It is better then the regular T-21 now.... BTW it is Shock Trooper and Honor Guard instead of Commando

Symthic Star Wars Battlefront stats

Weapon info

Weapon charts

Simple comparison

Multi comparison

Cards

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!

Here's a list of weapon changes in Star Wars Battlefront 23rd February update.

Full changelog of files is availabe on our Databrowser.

Table of contents

Weapon changes

Weapon changes:

Cycler Rifle: InitialSpeed - from 300 to 450

Cycler Rifle: ADSCrouchMoveMin - from 1.5 to 0.2

Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchMoveMin - from 3.0 to 1.5

Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchBaseMax - from 3.0 to 1.0

Cycler Rifle: HIPStandBaseMax - from 3.0 to 1.0

Cycler Rifle: HIPStandMoveMax - from 3.0 to 1.5

Cycler Rifle: BDrop - from 10.0 to 9.81

Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchBaseMin - from 3.0 to 1.0

Cycler Rifle: ADSCrouchMoveMax - from 1.5 to 0.5

Cycler Rifle: HIPStandMoveMin - from 3.0 to 1.5

Cycler Rifle: HIPCrouchMoveMax - from 3.0 to 1.5

Cycler Rifle: HIPStandBaseMin - from 3.0 to 1.0

Cycler Rifle: ADSStandMoveMin - from 1.5 to 0.2

Cycler Rifle: MaxDistance - from 900 to 1350

Cycler Rifle: ADSStandMoveMax - from 1.5 to 0.5

Bowcaster changes

Low power SDmg & EDmg - From 20 to 30

Max power SDmg & EDmg - From 20 to 40

Low power BlastDamage - From 10 to 15

Low power BlastRadius - From 3 to 2.5

Low power InnerBlastR - From 2 to 1.5

Max power BlastDamage - From 15 to 20

Max power BlastRadius - From 3 to 2.5

Barrage: BlastDamage - From 50 to 55

Barrage: Recharge time - From 40s to 35s

Barrage: Recharge time (black) - From 35s to 30s

Ion Grenade: BlastDamage - From 125 to 135

Homing shot: LockonTime - From 1.5s to 1.2s

Pulse Cannon - ADS moving spread penalty increased from 0 to 3 degrees

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 1:11pm

You guys did not add the new"Shadow trooper" T-21 stats. It is better then the regular T-21 now.... BTW it is Shock Trooper and Honor Guard instead of Commando

Hmm I was first under the impression that there wasn't any new weapons added, and changelog doesn't mention anything (altho wouldn't be surprised if they missed something). Where does one get the shadow trooper T-21? I am trying to find information on these.
Edit: Ah I misunderstood you. Apparently they created new files for tweaked Shadow Trooper / Shock trooper T-21 instead of just updating the old ones.

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 29th 2016, 4:38am

yeah your right but..

Hmm I was first under the impression that there wasn't any new weapons added, and changelog doesn't mention anything (altho wouldn't be surprised if they
missed something). Where does one get the shadow trooper T-21? I am trying to find information on these.
Edit: Ah I misunderstood you. Apparently they created new files for tweaked Shadow Trooper / Shock trooper T-21 instead of just updating the old ones.
Is their any chance you guys will add it?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration

Monday, February 29th 2016, 12:04pm

Is their any chance you guys will add it?

I have already done part of the updating, but need to get to my desktop computer to finish it (plus need Sym to push it online). I'll try to put it online before end of this week.