Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "GrimReaperZ" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 3:04am

TTK Mistake?

Hey everyone,

I was trying to figure out some of my own TTK for Star Wars: Battlefront, but I realized that our TTK charts are different! You guys are probably right and I'm probably wrong, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Here is how I got mine for the DL-44 at 10 meters: B/S (bullets per second, in this case 3), BTK (bullets to kill, in this case 2). What I did was 2 / 3, or 0.666666, or 666 milliseconds. You guys got something different: 353 milliseconds. I was wondering why we had this difference in our math.

Thank you guys,
Grim

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 3:22am

TTK is dependent on 3 factors: number of bullets to kill (hint: we're more interested in the number of intervals than the number of bullets), the time interval between each bullet, and the time it takes for a bullet to reach target.

With that in mind, see if you can figure out what you're doing wrong.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.