Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 10:43pm

26th January 2016 Star Wars Battlefront Patch Notes - Symthic style

Exact patch changes - Star Wars Battlefront 26th January 2016 Official Symthic Patch notes

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!
Here's a list of weapon changes in Star Wars Battlefront 26th January update.

Table of contents
Weapon changes

Weapon changes:
DL-44: HeatPerBullet - from 0.09 to 0.12
DL-44: RoF - from 250 to 180
DL-44: BRoF - from 250 to 180
DL-44: HeatClipSize - from 12 to 9
Han Solo DL-44: DOEnd - from 40 to 25
Han Solo DL-44: EDmg - from 35 to 30
Han Solo DL-44: DOStart - from 20 to 10
Han Solo DL-44: SDmg - from 75 to 70
Boba Fett EE-3: DOEnd - from 80 to 60
Boba Fett EE-3: EDmg - from 25 to 20
RT-97C: ADSCrouchBaseMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: ADSStandBaseMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: HeatPerBullet - from 0.026 to 0.032
RT-97C: HIPStandMoveMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: ADSCrouchBaseSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: HIPCrouchMoveMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: ADSStandBaseSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: HIPCrouchMoveMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: HIPCrouchBaseMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: ADSStandMoveMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: HIPStandBaseSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: ADSStandMoveMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: ADSCrouchMoveMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: HIPCrouchBaseMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: ADSCrouchMoveMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: HeatClipSize - from 39 to 32
RT-97C: HIPStandMoveSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: HIPStandBaseMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: HIPStandBaseMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: HIPStandMoveMin - from 0.1 to 0.25
RT-97C: ADSCrouchBaseMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: ADSCrouchMoveSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: HIPCrouchBaseSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: ADSStandMoveSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
RT-97C: ADSStandBaseMax - from 1.0 to 2.0
RT-97C: HIPCrouchMoveSpreadInc - from 0.15 to 0.2
Cycler Rifle: DOEnd - from 200 to 20
Cycler Rifle: BDrop - from 15.0 to 10.0
Cycler Rifle: DOStart - from 100 to 10
Cycler Rifle: SDmg - from 90 to 100
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 10:50pm

all dat orange.

NERF ALL THE THINGS!

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 11:19pm

all dat orange.

NERF ALL THE THINGS!

Would be even better with all the force card nerfs :v
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 11:24pm

RIP RT-97C

No longer the meta blaster
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 4:06am

I had a question about Explosive Shot:

Turns weapon's blasts into explosive ones. Bullet's explosion does 10dmg to 0.5m which fades to zero at 1m. Cooldown: 20s. Active time: 5s
  • EE-3 - Blast damage is 4. Bullet max damage 20 and min damage 10.
    SE-14C - Blast damage is 5

Should the bolded be taken to mean that the EE-3 goes from a 21 - 12 base damage range to 24 - 14 explosive damage range? So that, other than the SE-14C, all other guns are getting the full 10 explosive damage per bullet? That would seem to make the A280C and DH-17 almost the best choices with it, given the inaccuracy of the DLT-19 and RT-97C.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 5:54pm

Should the bolded be taken to mean that the EE-3 goes from a 21 - 12 base damage range to 24 - 14 explosive damage range?
Yes. Before the patch the bullets itself stayed the same but now for EE-3's damage model changed when using explosive shot. Unless separately mentioned (EE-3 and SE-14C) weapon gets normal 10dmg explosive shot.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 1st 2016, 12:41pm

Great, thanks for the confirmation.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 11:03am

Should the bolded be taken to mean that the EE-3 goes from a 21 - 12 base damage range to 24 - 14 explosive damage range?

Yes. Before the patch the bullets itself stayed the same but now for EE-3's damage model changed when using explosive shot. Unless separately mentioned (EE-3 and SE-14C) weapon gets normal 10dmg explosive shot.

Semi-related to my previous question: The explosive shot buff converts the weapon damage type into explosive (i.e. big yellow bolts) and not blaster+explosive, correct? Can I take that to mean that the Bodyguard trait would apply its 30%/50% damage reduction to the buffed weapon damage as a whole?

e.g. an E-11 buffed with Explosive Shot which normally deals 45-25 explosive damage would have its damage reduced by Bodyguard to 32-18 at Rank 1 and 23-13 at Rank 2 (presuming damage rounds up)?

If my assumption is correct, that makes choosing between Scout and Bodyguard a little tougher for me now that explosive shot cheese seems to be making a return after people got over the recent nerf.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:50pm

Semi-related to my previous question: The explosive shot buff converts the weapon damage type into explosive (i.e. big yellow bolts) and not blaster+explosive, correct? Can I take that to mean that the Bodyguard trait would apply its 30%/50% damage reduction to the buffed weapon damage as a whole?

e.g. an E-11 buffed with Explosive Shot which normally deals 45-25 explosive damage would have its damage reduced by Bodyguard to 32-18 at Rank 1 and 23-13 at Rank 2 (presuming damage rounds up)?

If my assumption is correct, that makes choosing between Scout and Bodyguard a little tougher for me now that explosive shot cheese seems to be making a return after people got over the recent nerf.

They work like BF frag rounds, which means they do impact+explosive damage and not just explosive damage. The impact damage comes from normal hit and is in most cases same as with original weapon (ie. weapon only gets buffed by having an explosion on impact) but like EE-3 the direct hit damage was changed little to make it more balanced.
So no, bodyguard only protects 30%/50% of the max. 10dmg done by explosion. However it's still a bonus and from my experience bodyguard could save your life in many situations (altho I haven't played much since the patch with nerfed cooldowns).

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 5:18pm

Ah ok, thats a shame. Thanks.

Bodyguard used to be a toss up with Scout but with the explosives nerfs I usually take the minimap stealth. Though I guess Bodyguard helps against vehicles/fighters in the large modes.