Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "AAAliVEE" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 5:13pm

Star Wars

Just close this part of the forum, almost no one plays this game and as we can see just as many are interested in this sub-category.
This game is just as shallow as many describes it, there is nothing to discuss, in my opinion of course, but looking at the threads i guess many more feels the same.

Give the place to R6 - Siege, which would be much more suitable to this forum and its members.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 5:34pm

Having a forum section doesn't cost anything, and even tho SWBF is not that popular on Symthic it still is one of the most supported ones on site.
And I am not giving a spot to other game before I actually make a section for some other game.

Closing thread (Rule 4).
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included