Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, December 30th 2016, 10:17pm

This is very helpful, however for the voice files how do I know which ones are English?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 4:55am

Thanks for the updates. But I'm noticing a lot of files that come up as zero bytes and have no audio, for example, imperial radio communication in XP3

eeek. The files that have zero, are there at least one version that have audio? ....I have a feeling I'm gonna need to re-extract files.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Dec 15th 2016

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 10:39pm

I can't seem to find the Luke ROTJ "Hero" saber sounds in any of the folders. Did you guys have any luck?

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2017

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 3:47pm

It seems the heavy repeater firing sounds, from the Deathstar DLC are very distorted and weird sounding...

I tried speeding the audio up, and it sounded a little bit better and closer to the ingame one, but still very broken.

Date of registration
: Dec 15th 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 6:42pm

I'm downloading the files that are listed underneath the
-SWBF Vanilla Audio-
down converted to stereo MP3, 320kbps. mono files left mono

section. It looks like there are 4 individual files. I can't download them all at the same time, because mega has a limit on how much you can download at once. So I paid for one of their memberships and tried again, but then I got an error message that says "Out of HTML5 Offline Storage space. Your available browser storage for MEGA cannot handle this download size, please free up some disk space." So I cleared out my cookies and caches and tried again, but even with a clear cache of memory, the files are too large to all be downloaded at once. So I downloaded them one at a time and put them in the same folder.

When I had them all in the same folder, I attempted to extract them all together at the same time to one folder. However, Winzip doesn't recognize files in the format ".002" Note* when each one of the files downloaded they were, by default, named "SWBF_Audio.7z.002" and "SWBF_Audio.7z.003" and so on and so forth. I thought this may have been an error, so I tried renaming the files from "SWBF_Audio.7z.002" to "SWBF_Audio002.7z" so that they were in 7-zip format. When I tried that, I got an error message saying that the file was corrupted. So I can't leave them in their original format (.002) or else the extraction software won't know what type of file they are, but when I change them to 7-zip format (.7z) I get an error message saying the file is corrupt. I've tried many different kinds of extraction software including Winzip, UnrarX, Keka, and Zipeg, but none of them seem to be able to extract the files. I'm working on a mac, I'm not sure if that has any impact. Can you guys help me out?

Date of registration
: Jan 9th 2017

Battlelog:

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 11:52pm

I'm downloading the files that are listed underneath the
-SWBF Vanilla Audio-
down converted to stereo MP3, 320kbps. mono files left mono

section. It looks like there are 4 individual files. I can't download them all at the same time, because mega has a limit on how much you can download at once. So I paid for one of their memberships and tried again, but then I got an error message that says "Out of HTML5 Offline Storage space. Your available browser storage for MEGA cannot handle this download size, please free up some disk space." So I cleared out my cookies and caches and tried again, but even with a clear cache of memory, the files are too large to all be downloaded at once. So I downloaded them one at a time and put them in the same folder.

When I had them all in the same folder, I attempted to extract them all together at the same time to one folder. However, Winzip doesn't recognize files in the format ".002" Note* when each one of the files downloaded they were, by default, named "SWBF_Audio.7z.002" and "SWBF_Audio.7z.003" and so on and so forth. I thought this may have been an error, so I tried renaming the files from "SWBF_Audio.7z.002" to "SWBF_Audio002.7z" so that they were in 7-zip format. When I tried that, I got an error message saying that the file was corrupted. So I can't leave them in their original format (.002) or else the extraction software won't know what type of file they are, but when I change them to 7-zip format (.7z) I get an error message saying the file is corrupt. I've tried many different kinds of extraction software including Winzip, UnrarX, Keka, and Zipeg, but none of them seem to be able to extract the files. I'm working on a mac, I'm not sure if that has any impact. Can you guys help me out?
I was similarly confused at first because ordinarily I double click the first archive and I'm off and running. In this case, I encountered the same thing you did, so I went back and read the first post more carefully and realized I had to select all 4 files at the same time and then right click one of them and open with 7zip. Sure enough, that did the trick. Maybe it will work for you as well even though you're on a Mac?

Thanks again for doing all of the work to make these sound effects available, elementofprgress!

Does anyone know where I can find the sound for the thermal detonator power up? I went through a bunch of the folders, but couldn't seem to find that deep, bass-y sonic sound from the game. Please let me know if you know where I can find it or have it!

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2017

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 10:16am

You have to wait 5 hours to download each file. Not a fan of this.