Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 11:53pm

Been lurking/following this thread since it started, and was wondering if there's any update on the files from the new DLC? Been playing the Death Star and Scarif DLC and would love to have the music from them!

Date of registration
: Jul 10th 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 1:33am

Been lurking/following this thread since it started, and was wondering if there's any update on the files from the new DLC? Been playing the Death Star and Scarif DLC and would love to have the music from them!
Yeah we're all waiting for that as well as Luke new Return of the Jedi green lightsaber sounds. Battlefront is the first game to have all of the ROTJ sounds this clean. Only other place that had them before Battlefront was Skywalker Sound Company lol.

Date of registration
: Dec 15th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 7:58am

Would love to get that updated foley as well... Trying to get original Ben Burtt files is pretty much impossible... but BF seems to have the high quality wavs! I'll keep checking back and hopefully OP can rip the new stuff!

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 1:35pm

@jons3657 @DarylWise @projectno253 @Ender9492 When I get all of the audio I'm going to be doing upload the whole extraction. Much easier then tracking down what has and hasn't changed or is new. I just have a few projects I'm working on before I get to it. If things go as planned I hope to get it done this weekend and have it all up early next week.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 7:42am

@jons3657
@DarylWise
@projectno253
@Ender9492

When I get all of the audio I'm going to be doing upload the whole extraction. Much easier then tracking down what has and hasn't changed or is new. I just have a few projects I'm working on before I get to it. If things go as planned I hope to get it done this weekend and have it all up early next week.

This sounds great! Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 8:43pm

@jons3657
@DarylWise
@projectno253
@Ender9492

When I get all of the audio I'm going to be doing upload the whole extraction. Much easier then tracking down what has and hasn't changed or is new. I just have a few projects I'm working on before I get to it. If things go as planned I hope to get it done this weekend and have it all up early next week.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the hard work! I look forward to it!

This post by "princedeadpool" (Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:12am) has been deleted by the author himself (Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:14am) with the following reason: mistake

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 8:07am

So here is an update. ATM I have things zipped up and it comes out to ~16gb. Broke the main group (vanilla ) down to 3 DVD size zips and one 1.5gb then each Xpack to its own zip(they are pretty small). However there are two issues. I need somewhere to upload to. I might end up making another mega.co.nz but that site has been flaky lately. Just getting to one of my cloud folder constantly fails or takes forever loading. ...that and I kid you not, it would make for something like my fourth account. Not four oh, got closed. Just I need more room and that has gottttta brake their TOS. If I keep on going eventually they will slap me down and existing links for a ton of stuff will break. .... that and i hate how slow that site is now... So I'm taking all suggestions for file lockers, could drives, etc. Google, g-drive, Dropbox, one drive

Second issue. I was about to go an make jokes about the total amount of audio files and how we might wanna stage some sorta intervention for the DICE audio team. ....but there are less files then previously so. Its totally plausible they condensed things? It...be a first that I know of. I've never seeen it happen in any of the ..6-7 some off FB games I've messed with our the years....but possible.

Right now the plan is to find somewhere to upload. While that seeing if I can figure out if anything went wrong. If I figure out nothing by the time I find somewhere to upload to. I'm just gonna upload it. Most likely everything is fine. but you guys and gals who actually use this audio for projects and such might be able to tell is something is missing easier then I can debug the whole thing looking for IF anything is missing.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 9:50am

Thank you for the update, though I'm not familiar enough with cloud storage to suggest anything. I'm not sure what Dropbox's size limit is, but that would be my only recommendation.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 9:53am

So here is an update. ATM I have things zipped up and it comes out to ~16gb. Broke the main group (vanilla ) down to 3 DVD size zips and one 1.5gb then each Xpack to its own zip(they are pretty small). However there are two issues. I need somewhere to upload to. I might end up making another mega.co.nz but that site has been flaky lately. Just getting to one of my cloud folder constantly fails or takes forever loading. ...that and I kid you not, it would make for something like my fourth account. Not four oh, got closed. Just I need more room and that has gottttta brake their TOS. If I keep on going eventually they will slap me down and existing links for a ton of stuff will break. .... that and i hate how slow that site is now... So I'm taking all suggestions for file lockers, could drives, etc. Google, g-drive, Dropbox, one drive

Second issue. I was about to go an make jokes about the total amount of audio files and how we might wanna stage some sorta intervention for the DICE audio team. ....but there are less files then previously so. Its totally plausible they condensed things? It...be a first that I know of. I've never seeen it happen in any of the ..6-7 some off FB games I've messed with our the years....but possible.

Right now the plan is to find somewhere to upload. While that seeing if I can figure out if anything went wrong. If I figure out nothing by the time I find somewhere to upload to. I'm just gonna upload it. Most likely everything is fine. but you guys and gals who actually use this audio for projects and such might be able to tell is something is missing easier then I can debug the whole thing looking for IF anything is missing.

I'm sure you'll find another cloud service if needed, but a quick google search for free 20GB of cloud storage linked to me to this: Cloud Storage Pricing & Cost, Cloud Storage Plans | pCloud :)