Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jul 10th 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, August 19th 2016, 5:52am

Can you please rip Luke's new (green) lightsaber startup sounds recently added in a patch? I've been trying to find the sounds myself but I haven't found it yet and there are ALOT of .cas files to go through!

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 19th 2016, 8:17am

Can you please rip Luke's new (green) lightsaber startup sounds recently added in a patch? I've been trying to find the sounds myself but I haven't found it yet and there are ALOT of .cas files to go through!

I'm gonna be waiting for the final DLC to drop then get all the audio again.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 3:12am

I'm gonna be waiting for the final DLC to drop then get all the audio again.

Well then could you please tell me which XP (1/2/3) folder (either in the Data or Patch folder) or whichever folder to look for and which .cas file to look in to find the lightsaber sounds. The last DLC pack isn't until early 2017 and I really don't want to wait that long. I would greatly appreciate the guidance. Thanks.

Date of registration
: Sep 15th 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 4:09am

Lurking here since you first posted the audio files, been waiting for any updates.

I second ripping the audio again, before the final dlc hits in december.

There's a lot of new files from the various patches and DLC, even more so when the Death Star DLC comes around. That's just gonna give so much more audio, with it being the first space themed area DICE has done.

I would like it if you did a rip when the Death Star DLC comes out, but understandably that's a lot of work.

Personally, I've been using the files you have ripped for a fan video that I felt the audio was strongly lacking. Most of the video is a space battle between the Empire and the Rebellion, so I really want the Death star audio.

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 9:36am

Hey there everyone, specifically Element. Thank you for getting the sound files for us! I am having some trouble though accessing the files. Error after error after error. I've followed all the advice here (already have 7zip, downloaded and registered for mega whatever) and I can't extract anything or open anything from the zip.

Can anyone please help?

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2016

Friday, November 25th 2016, 6:12pm

With scarif coming Dec 6, are you still planning on ripping the sounds again?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 5:51pm

yeah after that patch it will probably be about time. I gotta do BF1 anyways. Might as well put aside a day or two and get it done.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 9:01pm

yeah after that patch it will probably be about time. I gotta do BF1 anyways. Might as well put aside a day or two and get it done.
Awesome. And just a suggestion, if you remove the artwork that comes with every file, it would significantly lower the size of the download. (more than half)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 5:03am

Great to hear! I'm looking forward to hearing Luke's new ROTJ lightsaber sounds. Battlefront has the cleanest version of those! This is going to be great for fan film sound editors and custom lightsaber builders!

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:21am

Is it possible to extract Luke's updated green lightsaber ignition (Or, more generally, the lightsaber folder)? It was updated to be different than his blue saber with the 1.04 patch. Thank you again for these audio files regardless :D

Edit: Nevermind that, I failed to notice your update about the Scarif patch. I'll gladly be waiting for that ^^