Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, December 25th 2015, 7:34pm

StarWars Battlefront Audio Files *Updated* -Post Rouge DLC-

The files were extracted in mostly 32-bit WAV format and converted it all to 320kbps MP3 files via LAME. All multichannel files down mixed to stereo using various mixers in foobar. There really weren't many of them. Mostly 4ch ambient noise, some 6ch entrances/cut scenes, and one odd 3ch Luke Skywalker force punch. This time around I left all mono audio mono. Figured they would be more useful like that.
If you're interested in the audio in its original format let me know. The difference in quality isn't really noticeable in the mono(which is the majority of the files) or stereo. However if you have the ability to use a 5.1/7.1 setup there is a clear difference when listening to the multichannel files compared to the down converted audio. I might just post a pack of the 6ch and 3ch audio because there really wasn't to many, not sure if it would be to big.

This time around did a bit of a compromise. Instead of knocking everything down to MP3 and channels all over the place. All files are Stereo 16-bit WAV format. A person who goes by daemon1 has a version of the audio extract tools/script that have the ability to extract the audio directly to this format. Removing the task of semi-manually converting everything in foobar. So, its not 32/24-bit WAV and multi channel but with 16vs24-bit being something like....256 times smaller/less data, and how really its not like 32/24-bit automatically sounds better then 16-bit because its larger bit depth. as for the mutli channel...most the files were mono anyways, The few full multi channel files, I will get those out and up in multi-channel. I just have no idea when that will happen right now. Not many people asked about/for them specifically so I'm not sure how much they were wanted or used outside of the few who specifically came for them. The more you that say you do, the more likely I am go take a brake from other projects and get around to it quicker.

Some important notes about the audio:
  • I'm not 100% familiar with the mixing and converting/extraction on how daemon1's version pump out. If there are any issues, let me know. Especially about stuff like ..missing channels of audio on files that were down converted or files where the audio is either dynamic range is clipped dramatically. stuff like that.

• Up until now, the total audio file count has always gone up significantly with every DLC and release. To the point where...it was actually getting a tad silly when it came to SWBF. This is the first time there are LESS then to previous total. In theory, I can imagine they realized...this is silly and condensed some things down. Audio does take up the good check of a videos game size on your HDD. OR audio is missing from the extraction. If there is any audio that you know, absolutely exist and can't find it in here or all the individual parts to make up the audio you know of don't exist. Let me know ASAP.

• When zipping all of the zips together for the for main section of audio. I did get a little ahead of myself and zipped things together in 100% workable way that I'm used to, but others may not. It is just that the main section of audio is in one zip file that is then zipped into for smaller zips. It's nothing anyone won't be able to overcome... I hope. In the past simpler zipping methods were.....to advance... That lead me to creating auto extracting exe zips last time. Though its easy, if your stuck just read along here:

You need to download ALL FOUR.
    Doesn't matter where, so long as they are in the same folder together when you extract.
    Select ALL FOUR then right click one.
    Doesn't matter, which one. ALL FOUR are selected.
    Then click extract to...well where ever you want. and click yes, overwrite if it ask you to overwrite.
    Then extract the one big zip file like a normal zip.

All packs in 7z format use 7zip http://www.7-zip.org/download.htmlor Winrar http://www.rarlab.com/download.htmto unpack.

*Sets with multi packs require you to download all of them and extract them all into one folder. However, due to that in the past this was to complicated for some. They are now self extracting archives. Download them all and double click the exe.

If hosted on MEGA and you are having issues downloading try installing the MEGA extensions for your browser. In the upper right hand corner click menu -> Apps then select your browser.(Firefox/chrome)

-SWBF Vanilla Audio-
down converted to stereo MP3, 320kbps. mono files left mono

-SWBF Expansion Audio-

-SWBF XP0-

-SWBF XP1-

-SWBF XP2-

-SWBF XP3-

-SWBF XP4-

Previous Release

Spoiler Spoiler

-SWBF Audio w/o VO-

-Battle of Jakku Audio-

-SWBF & Jakku Music-

--SWBF VO--

-SWBF Audio Destuction, Vehicles, & Weapons folders-
untouched 32-bit .wav files

If it appears that any audio is missing, corrupted, down/upmixed wrong or have any questions, comments, or request for audio in a set let me know.

Thank you Frankelstner for creating the script to decode the audio with.

Output log:
  • Post_Rouge_Patch:
    • File count: 115,917
    • Lossless size: 75.0 GB
    • Lossy size: 28.8 GB(before addition of metadata)

• Jakku_Patch:
      • File count: 132,946
      • 16-bit Lossless size: 29.3 GB

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Feb 4th 2017, 1:24pm) with the following reason: added new audio. Post Rouge added full wav for SWBF Destruction, Vehicles, Weapons folders corrected imperial VO data sizes

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 10:55am

Thank you for doing this! And Happy Holidays!

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 5:02pm

Hey, do you know where I can find the death screams for male and female in these audio files if they are even there?

This post by "badmoneybabe" (Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 2:48am) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 10:19pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 2:20pm

This is SO amazing! Looking all over for the files. Thank you for your hard work. These files will come to good use.

I'd like to ask you, is it possible to get the ORIGINAL high quality files for few of the folders... specifically: ''Vechiles'' and ''Weapons'' and ''Destructions'' folders.

If you have some time to upload them to mega... I thank you very much!

Best wishes.

Uploading now.

Also...can anyone confirm for me that the VO is Russian?...it sounds very Russian to me and it is a possibility that I had the Russian install running because I was showing people how to install other languages....

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

This post by "badmoneybabe" (Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 6:42pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 10:20pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 7:03pm

Thank you very much Sir!

I believe there is Russian VO and English VO. scrolling down the files in the folders there are English speaking recordings too.

I see there are many more ''game sound extracts'' around in this forum... Would you care to recomend me few that you think have the ''best'' sounds in your opinnion?

Also, I'm interested why did you want the sounds? Making some content with them or what? =)

Well a lot of the other game audio extractions are down ATM. I need to get them rehosted. I'm in the process of that currently.

I wanted the sounds because...well I'm a tad bit obsessed with pulling everything possible from the game. ...It is just how I am. While I don't make much in the way of content, I go through the effort of uploading and posting them because this audio is very useful for content creators and not everyone has the tools or know how to extract it themselves. When content creators have all the audio files at their disposal they are able to do stuff like Star Wars Battlefront - Rogue - Cinematic Movie

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

This post by "badmoneybabe" (Thursday, December 31st 2015, 8:31pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 10:19pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 9:05pm

That is very good of you! And thanks for the video, it's great! =D

I'll wait for an download link when you have time to upload the HQ files... (if you do)

Happy new year 2016!!

They are uploaded and up on the OP since a while ago.

you wanted...
ORIGINAL high quality files for few of the folders... specifically: ''Vechiles'' and ''Weapons'' and ''Destructions'' folders.

correct?

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

This post by "badmoneybabe" (Friday, January 1st 2016, 12:18am) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 10:19pm)