Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

thefallenangel41

Unregistered

Friday, November 27th 2015, 1:35am

What about the BowCaster and the melee atack?

There is no mechanical number for that?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,210)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, November 27th 2015, 1:57am

Not yet. Battlefront pages have been on slight hiatus since first release with me being busy returning bigger tasks at school (deadlined for start of next week, so might get something done).
For some reason I can't find melee info now but I can remember seeing it somewhere.

For bowcaster:
There are two projectiles but both seem to do same damages. Direct hit does 20dmg + explosion with damage of 50 for 2m radius, which then fades to zero at 3m.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

thefallenangel41

Unregistered

Friday, November 27th 2015, 4:28am

Not yet. Battlefront pages have been on slight hiatus since first release with me being busy returning bigger tasks at school (deadlined for start of next week, so might get something done).
For some reason I can't find melee info now but I can remember seeing it somewhere.

For bowcaster:
There are two projectiles but both seem to do same damages. Direct hit does 20dmg + explosion with damage of 50 for 2m radius, which then fades to zero at 3m.
Don`t worry m8. We all have things to do. Take your time for solve your stuff and after that, answer me if you want. Thx for the info about the BowCaster. Great job btw.