Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "xsl2142" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 25th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:10pm

Star Wars Battlefront 2

hi guy's can you make a tutorial how to get audio files from this game? I do not want global version - English i want to convert my own regional language to mp3 version. Any1 can help me? This is important for me.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 6:29pm

anyone can help me? any program? step by step?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,210)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:23pm

Last time I got familiar with something like this, it required quite a bit of specific tuning. The engine also changes somewhat with each new title, so it may even require game-specific tuning, and I do not think anybody has done this for SWBF2 yet.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post by "Hau_ruck" (Monday, November 27th 2017, 5:36pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 3:21am) with the following reason: Rule 5

This post by "xsl2142" (Monday, November 27th 2017, 5:57pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 9:17am)

This post by "xsl2142" (Monday, November 27th 2017, 5:58pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 9:17am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, December 4th 2017, 11:01pm

I hope so somebody will make a tutorial in days