Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Cpark" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:22am

Weapon statistics for Turrets

I just want to say that this is an awesome site and great job. I never knew the amount of detail that went into each weapon. And they said this was a simple shooter. That said, I think it would be a great addition if the turrets ( Turbolaser, DF-9, ATGAR 1.4FD P- Tower, and E-Web, Infantry Turret, Vehicle Turret, and Blaster Cannon) were included. It would just be nice to know all the precise information avaliable on them too.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:48am

Thing with adding vehicles and other non-"basic" weapons is that they often their own little quirks and exceptions, and thus need to be manually adjusted per vehicle. However this was case in BF4/BFH and I haven't thought about that for SWBF.

All the info is available on our data browser, it just needs little bit of digging. I would do it myself but currently busy with work.

Hmm... Slightly offtopic, but what would you people think about query system for databrowser? Eg. you type in "Phantom StartDamage" and it shows Phantom bow's startdamage without need to open right files, and "Phantom damage" returns all variables with "damage" in them under Phantom and so on. Dunno if I would actually do this, but sounds like something that could help with things like this.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "Cpark" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:10am

Thanks for the response. I didn't know about the Data browser, I'll give that a look.