Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

• "Nick 30075" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 8:21pm

I don't disagree--that said, he's egocentric and contradicts himself quite frequently. He also hates everyone, which isn't exactly a good attribute for a kind of politician in a high office to have, in my opinion.
Source for Trump: "I hate X" please? (X here is a group of people)

In fact, he's said many times that he loves the Chinese, Japanese, etc. The only group that he dislikes are illegal immigrants: they broke the law.

He has said a number of things about Mexicans. Not illegal immigrants. People from the country of Mexico itself.

Oftentimes, his comments about the Chinese and Japanese boil down to "they do good labor" and little praise other than "hey, they do well in mindless jobs!" His intentions aren't really clear though so I'm not going to critique him on those particular comments.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 8:48pm

I don't disagree--that said, he's egocentric and contradicts himself quite frequently. He also hates everyone, which isn't exactly a good attribute for a kind of politician in a high office to have, in my opinion.
Source for Trump: "I hate X" please? (X here is a group of people)

In fact, he's said many times that he loves the Chinese, Japanese, etc. The only group that he dislikes are illegal immigrants: they broke the law.

He has said a number of things about Mexicans. Not illegal immigrants. People from the country of Mexico itself.

Oftentimes, his comments about the Chinese and Japanese boil down to "they do good labor" and little praise other than "hey, they do well in mindless jobs!" His intentions aren't really clear though so I'm not going to critique him on those particular comments.

I've actually watched a bunch of Donald Trump speeches and no matter how you observe it he never insulted the Mexicans or any other group of people.
He only attacked the illegal immigrants committing crimes and he called the Mexican government smart for getting rid of their bad guys and sending them over to America. In fact says what the Mexican government is smart from their perspective.

I don't like Trump but I also don't like the length some media outlets go to make him look bad. His words have been twisted too much.

<Oftentimes, his comments about the Chinese and Japanese boil down to "they do good labor" and little praise other than "hey, they do well in mindless jobs!">
That's simply not true. He attacks America itself more and compliments other countries. In his speeches he always goes on about how x country is killing America in deals and that their politicians are smart and American politicians are dumb. But he never demeans other countries and other nationalities.

I mean pick any of his campaign speeches and you are guaranteed to hear something along the lines:
"The Chinese are smart our politicians are dumb"
"The Mexicans are smart our politicians are dumb"
And it can be any speech because all of his speeches fundamentally use the same arguments over and over.

Build a wall
We suck at international deals - our politicians are dumb other countries are smart
Gun control sucks
Obamacare sucks but we need some sort of universal healthcare system
And some other stuff I can't remember right now.

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(680)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:22pm

Say what you will about the man, but he's a successful businessman.
Feel welcome to correct me as I don't know much about him, but I recall reading something heavily critisising his actual business credentials, something along the line that he had basic involvement with his dad's company until he nearly went bankrupt on his solo projects and his dad's will bailed him out, since then relying almost entirely on advisors and having nothing to do with actually running any of his businesses beyond naming stuff. A quick google search makes it look like his actual views seem inconsistent, and many of his quotes contradict things he said previously. Makes it hard to pin down what he actually wants.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Revolver 0celo7

IRL Gunmaster

(351)

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:25pm

Gun control sucks
Trump has commented on guns? I've watched some of his speeches but never heard him talk about guns.
Altoids...

Quoted from "Master Dice"

11:19 PM Fine I will kill you and film you bleeding
11:19 PM That is close to crying yes?

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(680)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:30pm

Gun control sucks
Trump has commented on guns? I've watched some of his speeches but never heard him talk about guns."a very strong person on the 2nd Amendment."

"a very strong person on the 2nd Amendment."

"I am against gun control."

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With todayís Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

"Itís often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions."

From a quick google search, context with sources.
Donald Trump on Gun Control

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Revolver 0celo7

IRL Gunmaster

(351)

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:33pm

Gun control sucks
Trump has commented on guns? I've watched some of his speeches but never heard him talk about guns."a very strong person on the 2nd Amendment."

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With todayís Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

"Itís often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions."

I can Google as well, I'm just saying that I don't recall it being in his speeches...I guess I was mistaken.
Altoids...

Quoted from "Master Dice"

11:19 PM Fine I will kill you and film you bleeding
11:19 PM That is close to crying yes?

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(680)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:34pm

I can Google as well, I'm just saying that I don't recall it being in his speeches...I guess I was mistaken.
Wasn't meant as in insult, I was googling his speeches anyway at the time.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:36pm

Gun control sucks

Maybe it was in his earlier speeches.
He definitely mentioned gun control in his speech where he formally announced he was running for presidency.

In fact he uses a story of how a women in New York who was once against guns now wants guns on "every desk and counter" after two escaped prisoners were at large in the state of New York.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 3:56am

i dont know how the government would know to get my guns if the anti-gun folks got their way. Due to certain laws I dont have to register mine unless I just want to. Even then, the only one I would register would be my pistol in order to get a CCL.
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

• "Nick 30075" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 5:07am

So Hulk Hogan just said that he wants to run as Trump's VP. Not sure if circus or American politics.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS