Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 11th 2016, 10:26am

Thanks Legion, I did not know you were from Germany as well. You summed it up really well, it is always hard to put a simple definition on paper of a topic so complex but you nailed it.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, November 11th 2016, 12:03pm

@Zormau

What kind of candidate wouldn't be prepared to win? As I said before, he's a smart man. You don't see the kind of success he has by being an idiot. He's easy to hate, but it doesn't necessarily make him stupid. And would it really be like Trump to not be prepared to win something? Even if he lost, he would have claimed to have won something. Personally I'm more interested in what he does, not what he says. ABC News said it best during the election night as results came in; almost all of his supporters are not racist, misogynistic, sexist, or otherwise hateful people. His supporters take him seriously, but not literally.
He did play the fool pretty convincingly.

You've got a point, but since he has never been a politician before his electoral campaign there wasn't much he had *done* to go on, so the only way to gauge his personality, aims and policies was looking at what he *said*. I retain the opinion that electing Trump was not the *responsible* thing to do for that very reason, but it might very well turn out to have been the *right* thing to do.

Now if only the losing party's supporters could bear themselves with the dignity of their leaders as well as their enemies.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, November 11th 2016, 12:13pm

Quoted

That fucking camera clatter... Holy shit... It's like they're wizards controlling the noise with their movements. The greater and faster the movement the more noise, not to mention when they happen to touch each other.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, November 11th 2016, 4:30pm

Just watched a video of a young woman defecating on a sign, picking said defecate up, and smearing it on said sign.

Oh turns out Hijab lady who claimed she was beaten confessed privately to police that she made it up. ABC quickly covered it.
^ low energy

Nazi's made sure to control the media.

DRAIN THE SWAMP: Here are 45 'journalists' who were caught colluding with Clinton. Sources linked. No CTR here to down vote it anymore. : The_Donald

How is the "establishment so out of touch? Maybe people just wont listen and do what they want them to do?
Nah just do what they tell you to do.

BTW remember all the housing crisis and wall street*the banks*. Google how many of them went to jail for that fraud.

Remember whose administration said “take it to the next level.” People are surprised Trump won? Maybe if you didn't own a house. Maybe if you weren't affected and knew no one who was affected by that crisis. What is strange is a good chunk of places in Brooklyn were affected by it but they still think Obama and our demmy mayor is great. The gentrification levels of Brooklyn right now is crazy. a one bedroom in bedstuy for 2400 a month. (not that I'm against it. I won a brownstone and I rent. :) ) But still the amount of people that were forced to sell their 3/4ths a million houses for 100-200k only to watch others flip it and sell it 1mil+. disgusting. yet they don't attribute it to the guys who are in charge.

Also why does no one ever talk about the fact that Hillary was leaked the presidential debate questions?

P.S

Spoiler Spoiler

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "MsMuchLove" (Nov 11th 2016, 7:12pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 4:30am

I think one of the huge contributing factors for Hillary Clinton's loss is how complacent so many Democrats became prior to Election Day. They fully expected to win based on the polls shown by news media and the lack of actual votes in swing states resulted them being beat.

People were so enchanted with his shouting and hating that they haven't realized that they basically voted for Hitler...

I have heard that Donald Trump can be more aptly compared to Benito Mussolini rather than Adolf Hitler.

Speaking of which, that Italian soldier holding up a C96 from the final "Battlefield 1" trailer should have been on the cover of the game.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 5:09am

I don't remember much from benito but it would be considerable... if he didn't have what i remember being the opposite economical views of trump, though someon should correct me on that one.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 3:55am

Has anyone watched this web series about President Trump's first one hundred days in office yet?

Here is the entire playlist on YouTube.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 5:45pm

While I still think Trump's not suited for the job, has some horribly damaging policies planned and has so far shown a disturbing affinity for "alternative facts" as opposed to facts, I don't agree with some attacks on him.

https://twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/825029350126936064

No, I don't think he missed that. He just wanted to give all those that died the exact same reverence. Listing them would put some first, some last. Not naming all of the groups would obviously omit some. He did neither.

I also think the wording is hilarious: "it was six million Jews who perished, not just 'innocent people'" . Wait, weren't those six million Jews innocent people as well?
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

This post by "BeefVellington" (Sunday, February 19th 2017, 10:17pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Monday, February 20th 2017, 1:20am) with the following reason: Rule 3

This post by "Darktan13" (Sunday, February 19th 2017, 11:53pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Monday, February 20th 2017, 2:46am) with the following reason: Rule 9