Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:57pm

Zormau go back one or two pages...

I'll add in basket of deplorable

Basement dwellers

As for medical care. Ofcourse I'm not advising non treatment of urgent care. But we do have long term care here. Nyc

And it's as easy as pie.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MsMuchLove" (Nov 10th 2016, 3:12pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:01pm

You mean this post?
That's racism? As a black person, instead of feeling bad for this "racism" can you give me money?"\

Oh and openly racist?

hmmm.. Something something superpredator. Who said that again?

Or perhaps

“Ah don’t feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.”

Or remember this gem?

“that found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

People tend to forget the things said about Obama in '08.

And it wasn't Trump talking.
Sorry, but I really can't seem to make much sense of that, please provide at least some context and whole sentences instead of clippings.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield Hardline

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

This post by "Zormau" (Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:02pm) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Friday, November 11th 2016, 12:10am) with the following reason: User request

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:14pm

Let me see if I understand Germany's healthcare system.

I from a foreign country can illegally pop over, get healthcare treatment, and I'll be aok? No need to worrying about payment?

If so, now I understand why so many Brits were against brexit. That's free healthcare. Do you have the same for housing?

p.s. doctors can refuse to care. Ama form and tell them to go see someone else.

Tbh. I have no idea how health care ACTUALLY is paid here. AND I am sure many in Germany/Austria dont know EXACTLY either.

Simply because we have a system implemented, so we dont need to think about it.

Therefore please, MsMuchLove, dont nail us (from Ger/AUT/Swiss) down on details we cant tell you about. Yeah, somehow its being paid for and its still not sufficient so hospitals have started with 2-class medicine, resulting in an increase of private insurance, who can afford it.

On a side note: Your last posts were written with a riddled message between the lines. Are you a black american? At least that's the message I read between your lines and would give your posts a context.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:20pm

Honestly, to quote Hillary, at this point what difference does it make. I'm here for bf and smiles not to be demonized and argue. About something that is largely irrelevant now. I shall do cry my tears of woe as the USA becomes Nazi and overruns the world with racism and intolerance

I prefer the terms well tanned, crispy, or flambé. But yea. I am. On mobile and my stubby fingers can't work well.

My apologies on the outburst but the only racism I've experienced is from people like "you" when you don't agree with their views.
You would be surprised how quickly tolerance shows and you become the "house nword" supporting the white Madras if you don't agree. And that's literally everywhere here. The media, the schools, the "educated"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "MsMuchLove" (Nov 10th 2016, 3:37pm)

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(680)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 5:13pm

I think people are vastly overestimating Trump, he was not that impressive a candidate, his number of votes was in line with previous republican nominees in the last few elections and he didn't really increase his voter base. It's pretty astounding how many of his policies appear to be increased spending on a variety of things, especially considering he's a republican candidate. Increased spending on infrastructure, armed forces, education whilst mostly cutting taxes and reducing foreign trade/increasing protectionism?. The numbers for his policies simply don't add up at all, if he actually follows up and they weren't hyperbole national debt will rise further, yet he claimed intent to cut it. Not happening unless he reneges on a lot of his policies. It seems he put off some of the more traditionalist republicans with this kinda thing but attracted a few centre-left democrats to make up for it keeping his numbers essentially static.

Basically he promises increased spending across the board except in bureaucracy (it's especially hard to reduce bureaucracy whilst implementing new infrastructure projects), but also reduced taxes across the board. The value of reclaimed industries and more intensive resource production does not come even close to covering projected costs of infrastructure and military spending, it doesn't look like it it'll even cover all his intended tax cuts. Not to mention increased costs, at least temporarily, in basic goods due to implementation of protectionism. I might be missing something here but his magic money promises seem to have gone relatively unchallenged whilst he placed the focus on Clinton's corruption and muh immigrants.

For me the headline with this election isn't even Trump, it's Clinton's utter failure. The main difference this time it seems to me was the number of people who usually vote democrat who simply didn't trust Clinton, her huge corporate backers and her apparently pre - decided dynastic destiny to be president. Thus they didn't vote at all, the Democrats shot themselves in the stomach by not selecting Bernie Sanders, their fear of any kind of change fundamentally killing their campaign. People vote for change, people love the idea of change. Look at the Obama campaign. At the end of the day it doesn't matter whether that change is realistic or practical, it just has to sound good on camera.

Also:
Aberdeenshire business owner wins presidential election - Buchan Observer

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LucidNonsenze" (Nov 10th 2016, 5:20pm)

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 7:15pm

whilst mostly cutting taxes

didn't he say that would be only for rich people? i might probably have wrong info here though.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:09pm

I am currently not under the impression that Donald Trump was actually prepared to win. That also includes that he is currently bearing himself with great dignity, showing respect to his former enemies and humility in the face of his great task ahead. Maybe he will make America greater yet again.
MUST WATCH: Donald Trump Meets With President Obama at White House - FULL VIDEO - YouTube
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield Hardline

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

yugas42

(1,254)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, November 11th 2016, 12:46am

@Zormau

What kind of candidate wouldn't be prepared to win? As I said before, he's a smart man. You don't see the kind of success he has by being an idiot. He's easy to hate, but it doesn't necessarily make him stupid. And would it really be like Trump to not be prepared to win something? Even if he lost, he would have claimed to have won something. Personally I'm more interested in what he does, not what he says. ABC News said it best during the election night as results came in; almost all of his supporters are not racist, misogynistic, sexist, or otherwise hateful people. His supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Nov 11th 2016, 1:00am)

Legion

(1,494)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, November 11th 2016, 1:28am

Germany's health insurance system is paid by everyone who's part of the public healthcare system and around 14 billion € per year in goverment grants. Which is everyone except for public officers, self employed people and employees with a yearly salary of 50k+, which can decide whether they want to be part of the public healthcare system or get private insurance as long as they are not 55 years old or older, at which they have to get private insurance. Last time I checked around 90% of people are in the public system.
More specifically, as of January 1st 2015, the premium is 14.6% of your salary with the amount being covered by both employer and employee equally, each paying 7.3% of the employee's salary. Income beyond 4125€ monthly or 49500€ yearly is ignored for the purpose of calculating the premium.
This includes the family at no additional cost. Husband/wife and children are free.

I hope that clears this up.
Bro of Oscar, the gentleman ninja
Rules. Read them, follow them.

Quoted

[22:09:20] Failure117: Legion: Tank Expert and Pokemon Afficianado

[16:21:16] Oscar Perez Lijo: In soviet russia legion is top poster