Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 6:17am

To follow up on @yugas42 post.

check to see the states that had their health insurances pull out because they can not afford it.

I work in healthcare, the amount of people that are illegals and get treated is astounding and they don't have to pay a cent. Mind you the guy who is working minimum wage has to pay 80 bucks just to the DR. (with health insurance that he is paying monthly for)

ASTOUNDING

And don't even get me started on the NYIDC. cost 8 million. for what? to allow illegals to access city services
add in $5 million of the city budget to expand a pilot program that provides free legal representation for detained immigrants facing deportation.

This part doesn't appear on the news, but healthcare, despise illegals. Why? a good chunk of the lower level positions can be trained on the job.
Legit Citizens pay and take loans to go to school. Businesses hire a cna/phleb tech/ med billing person who is illegal and because they are illegal they don't have to pay them as much. What do you think happens to the legit workforce when you have a workforce that is quite happy to accept
peanuts for pay?

Go talk to construction guys. citizens of all colours and backgrounds, they hate them to the bone. Not because of where they are from but because of their illegality.

People say we hate people. Hate immigrants.

No. Go to Saudi Arabia if you want to see hate. We want fairness. When I pay out of the @ss for my stepmom to come, get a visa, work, and pay taxes. Pay for her health insurance. And then some illegal immigrant can just come and get all that and more for free. With no fear of deportation ( thanks sanctuary city). Oh and they get these benefits for free

Benefits - IDNYC

To be fair it is open to everyone but if you were a good citizen and went to the hell that is the dmv and Paid for you ID. What do you get?

Your ID.

WTF? How is that encouraging people to follow laws? Some of the most rabid Trump supporters I know are legal immigrants who aren't yet citizens. Those MF work till they bleed to get their families over legally and to integrate only to watch someone do it illegally with not only no consequences but being protected.

They are literally being spat it the face.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 7:11am

I work in healthcare, the amount of people that are illegals and get treated is astounding and they don't have to pay a cent.

people will try to get the most out of the healthcare system in any case, for example in italy we don't pay for health insurance, and yet you see a very high amount of people faking disabilities(mostly broken bones or blindness) to get an invalidity pension.
now i don't know how much is a phisical one, but i get full mental invalidity pension, and that's 300 for me and 500 for the tutor(if you have nobody taking care of you, you get only 300 a month), which is a relatively small amount of money considering the risk, yet people do it.

complaining about "illegals" it's gonna get you nowhere, all that you can do is minimizing losses.

oh wait, just realized you're talking about "illegal" IMMIGRANTS
thought you were talking about people who did workarounds on the healthcare system or even went against the law with it.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,022)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 10:18am

I can not believe that we are still arguing about a public healthcare system in 2016. It works, it is working fine in every country around the world that has it. I am not a huge fan of MIchael Moore, but I guess everybody here watched Sicko, right? All I have to say is best done by one of my favourite authors: Sir Terry Pratchett:

“People build something that works. Then circumstances change, and they have to tinker with it to make it continue to work, and they are so busy tinkering that they cannot see that a much better idea would be to build a whole new system to deal with the new circumstances. But to an outsider, the idea is obvious.”

This applies here.

That said, how can you not feel bad about yourself voting for a campaign, set aside the person of Trump, that I do not care about, that was centered about hate, segregation, fear and dystopic illusions, that are all untrue. People act like the US is in a downward spiral, rapidly closing in to the HDI of Mosambique. Look at the stats, people, your country is fine.

Date of registration
: Nov 7th 2016

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 10:35am

Hard leftist Michael Moore tells you why Trump won in a landslide.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Feudin' Feusco" (Nov 10th 2016, 10:41am)

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:52am

Look at the stats, people, your country is fine.
You'd think that Symthic would be the right place for people to do that. Apparently not.

And about "Illegals being treated for free in hospitals": Yes, they are. They simply can't pay for it, but as a doctor you can't *not* treat them if they need it, because they're human beings with a right to life.
Also no one's healthcare plan is "free". It's always either paid by someone else if you're not paying (enough) for it.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield Hardline

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,022)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:03pm

Look at the stats, people, your country is fine.
You'd think that Symthic would be the right place for people to do that. Apparently not.

And about "Illegals being treated for free in hospitals": Yes, they are. They simply can't pay for it, but as a doctor you can't *not* treat them if they need it, because they're human beings with a right to life.
Also no one's healthcare plan is "free". It's always either paid by someone else if you're not paying (enough) for it.

Exactly. I mean I am quite annoyed that my insurance only pays for my glasses partially, but I am having an operation (nothing serious, just in case somebody here worries about me :D) next month and this is quite a costly surgery, but regardless of my personal wealth, employment, race, sexual orientation or whatever, the insurance pays for it and does so fully. I could not really stem this by myself, and I do have a fulfilling job. Now imagine a person with a bad background getting cancer, or a child even, born into a broken home. This is a very serious issue cancer treatment costs thousands of dollars, of course someone needs to pay for that, for me this is a basic human principle. Who cares if that person is an illegal immigrant, a criminal, a mother of nine, a laborer at GM or a supreme court judge or even you? Once you start to treat people differently it is only a short period away of until YOU are treated differently, mark my words.

I hate engaging into these topics here, because I have been voting coservative for all my life, but everytime I post something that I consider common sense or basic human decency here I feel like Karl Marx.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:09pm

Hard leftist Michael Moore tells you why Trump won in a landslide.

I actually watched part of that show and this video cuts off right before he says that it'll feel good - for a day, week or month and then oh fuck what have we done :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:20pm

@MsMuchLove

Thanks for the insight. Always good to know the real problems. However, It sounds more like Obamacare is a problem, because its another tax on top of the existing ones, which further increase the competitional disadvantage over illegal workers. Less because its a "healthcare" for everyone. Correct ?

Then, removing Obamacare isnt the solution. Solving illegal status and its benefits would be more beneficial. In more areas than just healthcare too.

@VincentNZ
the recent stats of the USA are barely valid. Yes, there's growth. Mainly produced at the coasts of the USA. Yes, unemployment is low. However, several jobs to afford survival is not a lasting and fulfilling solution. Beside that the Statistics for unemployment dont count the people, who already gave up looking for a job. Wouldnt be surprised if there arent a lot.

@Feudin' Feusco
Thanks for the video. I will share it, because it describes very well, that Trump voters arent stupid. A widespread thinking, which just shows the short-sightened view of many.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:30pm

So the stock market is taking it pretty well right now it seems.

His victory speech is certainly promising.

Geez I hope future presidential races are more reasonable. I mean 18 months of spending billions on trying to become candidate and then be elected? Fucking hell what a terrible waste of time and money.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield Hardline

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Nov 7th 2016

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:48pm

and then oh fuck what have we done :|

We have revealed the true hate in our society. That is what we have done.