Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:09am

@Viper

That's hilarious :P

Trump is *not* likened to Hitler because of his political party and economic aims.

He's likened to Hitler because he fueled his rise to power with fearmongering, racism, threats against political opponents and playing to the lowest common denominator.

^

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,401)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:31am

He's likened to Hitler because he fueled his rise to power with fearmongering, racism, threats against political opponents and playing to the lowest common denominator.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,734)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:37am

@marbleduck

Haven't even watched this (seriously) but I'm gonna use my amazing powers of "Lettuce-proximity-based-telekinesis" and say...
*Presses lettuce to forehead*
...The Spoiler Effect?

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Dante's Inferno by Septicflesh!

yugas42

(1,309)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 12:49am

I think it's no secret that I despise Hillary Clinton, I've made that clear in the past. While Donald Trump is not my candidate, he is a candidate whom I saw as a blank slate when it comes to political experience, and that's because he is. The United States did not need to see another president who already knows how to play the game, much less the dungeon master herself. I think it speaks volumes that so many people are willing to gamble on a man who is little more than a reality TV star over a well-established lifetime politician like Clinton.

If Donald Trump continues to act like he did last night during his acceptance speech, he will do fine in office. It's absolutely apparent that he did not write the speech he gave, and that is important in this instance. It shows that he is willing to accept the assistance of the people he surrounds himself with, and even called for cooperation between himself and his past GOP enemies; which is especially important with Paul Ryan, the house speaker. If he chooses a cabinet that supports his weaknesses, of which he will have many, he will be competent. No president has lead the country alone, and nobody should expect him to either. Donald Trump is not a stupid person, he is still a multi-billionaire business man, as much as people like to slam him for a handful of investments going bankrupt. He understands money and I hope that he uses that understanding well. I predict that we will see a pretty big change in how he addresses the public between now and January, and it would be foolish to think that it would be for the worse.

With that said, he was not my number one pick for president, but I'm optimistic that with a Republican majority congress and a Republican president that at least some legislation will finally move through the federal government. I am absolutely tired of political gridlock, and I think most other Americans are, too.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:19am

@marbleduck

~37 seconds in: "I have legitimate grievances with Donald Trump, NONE of them are "Donald Trump is racist"."

I think it's pretty clear where this guy stands. He simply doesn't care that DT has been openly racist. Maybe he's even denying it. He's also (you could say consequently) not acknowledging the fact that apparently half of the voting population cares just as little that their chosen leader has been openly racist.

To be fair, saying "he won because racism" is wrong indeed. It was a factor that drove *some* voters into his arms, but there were surely far more attracted to him by fear (which can easily transcend into hate), stupidity (yeah, letting the free market reign supreme will totally give you affordable health care) and lost trust.

Still, I'm kinda with Yugas to an extent: Trump can still be a decent president overall, but he won't (legally) be able to keep some of his promises and hopefully will reconsider some others. Hope he does "the right things" with his grand power (controlling both chambers and all).

I also can't wait for his reaction to the first mass shooting during his term. Let's be real, it's gonna happen.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield Hardline

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,401)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:29am

I think it's pretty clear where this guy stands. He simply doesn't care that DT has been openly racist.

A different author. Check toward the bottom: It's Going to Be Okay - Wait But Why

It would be nice if you could cite evidence of actual racism. And no, border security is not racism.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:50am

Evidence of actual racism. LMGTFY.

(reaction to Ghazala Khan's accusations)
If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasnt allowed to have anything to say. You tell me, Trump said in an interview with ABC News that first appeared on July 30. Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I've Made a Lot of Sacrifices' - ABC News

(on a judge he had some beef with)
Hes a Mexican, Trump told CNN of Curiel. Were building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings rulings that people cant even believe. Sorry, Brown People, Donald Trump Doesn't Believe You're Real Americans | Huffington Post

(and most famously)
When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending the best. Theyre not sending you, theyre sending people that have lots of problems and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bring crime. Theyre rapists And some, I assume, are good people.

(why mention ethnicity in this case?)
Our great African-American President hasnt exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.

I also don't see the argument that far too many people in the US don't give a shit if their president is racist disproven in your newly referenced article. It restates what I'd already conceded: they're largely not "actively racist" themselves. Doesn't make "IDGAF about the president's racism" reassuring.

About fear: "Angst" and the view that things are getting worse in the US were extremely strongly correlated with voting for trump. He played on those fears, reinforced them with his negative rhetoric and, in some cases, certainly instilled it himself.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield Hardline

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zormau" (Nov 10th 2016, 2:00am)

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:52am

That's racism? As a black person, instead of feeling bad for this "racism" can you give me money?"\

Oh and openly racist?

hmmm.. Something something superpredator. Who said that again?

Or perhaps

Ah dont feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.

Or remember this gem?

that found how Senator Obamas support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.

People tend to forget the things said about Obama in '08.

And it wasn't Trump talking.

Didn't matter since I'm in NYC but I know a good chunk of minorities that voted for Trump AND muslims. Not homegrown muslims but legal immigrants who became citizens.
I'm happy to say the vast majority of my Chinese, Polish, Indian(Asian), West Indian, Haitian (they haven't forgotten Clinton foundation), Russian, German, Albanian, friends are RED on the DL.

And ill share this image which sums up 85% of my female friends who did vote for her.

Spoiler Spoiler

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MsMuchLove" (Nov 10th 2016, 3:14am)

yugas42

(1,309)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:39am

About fear: "Angst" and the view that things are getting worse in the US were extremely strongly correlated with voting for trump. He played on those fears, reinforced them with his negative rhetoric and, in some cases, certainly instilled it himself.

It doesn't take Donald Trump to make you realize that things are getting worse in the United States, you just have to live here. Both of my parents retired last year, one because he's 66, and one because she can't work anymore for medical reasons. My father has health insurance through Medicare, the senior health insurance service that the US Government provides. I have health insurance through Medicaid, which is a state-level insurance program for any child under the age of 23. My mother is eligible for neither of these programs, she is on the Affordable Care Act, she is also the person in the house who has the most visits to the doctors office.

My father pays $0 for his health care.
I pay $0 for my health care.
My mother pays over $450 for her health care.

Which of those sounds affordable for a family that has no major income? We live on social security and pension checks. That's not to say my family is destitute, we're not, but the amount of money we pay for one person's insurance is over three times as much as we paid for all three of us to be insured through my dad's employment program before he retired. Guess what? It's going up 45% for her next year.

$652 a month for ONE PERSON to be insured with the worst coverage that anyone in my family has ever had. I only have two years left before I have to pay out of pocket for my own insurance as well.

This is the advantage of the free market health insurance system. People who actually have a job can get affordable insurance subsidized through their employer. I have a job and am currently eligible for open enrollment in the health care program from my job, I'm not even a full-time employee, but I'm still qualified. I don't care to pay for health insurance for an illegal alien who lives down the street from me, would you like to pay for it instead?

And I'll add; a free market health care system is not the solution. Until a proper solution is found though I would like to go back to that system, because if the ACA is still in place when I have to buy insurance, I can't afford it. Full. Stop.

There's one example from a blue-collar middle-class American.

Have another.

Do you want to know what the middle east feels like to me nowadays? Mind you we've been in various continuous wars with the middle east since I was 4 years old. It's like Vietnam. Nobody in the US wants to be there anymore. None of us want to be the world-police. It's a massive waste of money, resources, and time. In terms of energy the United States is in a position to be self sufficient for a very, very long time.

Yes, the US is actually getting worse for the middle class. We spend all of our money on making sure that someone else can go to the hospital if they need to, and we send our families across the world to fight in conflicts that we do not want. Have I made a case? I'm sure I could give you more examples if I took more than a minute to think about it.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Nov 10th 2016, 6:55am)

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

• "Nick 30075" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 4:49am

Clinton election strategy was to promote Trump in hopes that he'd lose. The Democrats screwed themselves twice, first by killing Bernie and then by setting Trump up to be the opponent. They could've gotten JEB! but no, the Democrats themselves wanted Trump to be the opponent.

The left's hatemongering drove a LOT of people to Trump. I'll be honest, I figured Clinton was going to win, but I'm not exactly unhappy that she lost.

Oh, and the salt is real on Facebook. I'm loving the reactions here.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS