Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 1:00am

The Daily Show did a good segment on the electoral dilemma this week: The Daily Show - Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump: Two Very Lucky Nominees - YouTube

My dearest sympathies to all U.S. citizens that might be forced to pick a side in this mess. Hope it'll be alright eventually :(
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 10:03am

This post by "Darktan13" (Saturday, July 9th 2016, 11:01am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Saturday, July 9th 2016, 3:05pm) with the following reason: Double post

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,360)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 11:19am

Quoted

The US State Department is to restart its investigation into Hillary Clinton's handling of classified material when secretary of state.

Quoted

A spokesman for the department, John Kirby, said: "We will aim to be as expeditious as possible, but we will not put artificial deadlines on the process."
Former officials can still face "administrative sanctions," he said.
That could range from counselling and warnings to the revocation of security clearances.

Relevant image:

[snip]

Proof.

I like how she evaded the only half of that statement which should be true.

Generally speaking, in order to jail someone, they have to have committed a criminal act. As it stands, Hillary has not. There is a pretty large gap between 'shit you shouldn't do' and 'shit that is criminal' and regardless of anyones opinion of the former, she has not crossed the line of the latter.

James Comey, the director of the FBI. Was appointed by the Republicans, he has repeatedly donated to Republican presidential candidates. He is no friend of Clinton or the Democrats in general. To suggest he wouldn't sink Clintons candidacy if he had even a passable, reasonable legal basis to do so from, is absurd. His statement was pretty harsh, and definitely damaging. It cuts to the core of her candidacy.

Being innocent of a crime doesn't mean you did nothing wrong, but also calling her actions criminal is false.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER