Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:08pm

Hillary Clinton will not be charged in email scandal

The FBI has officially announced this morning that Hillary Clinton will not face any charges for the year-long investigation about her private, unsecured email server. While it seems that the FBI concluded there is dangerous information on her email server, she did not send or receive that information with any malicious intent, and that “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case”. Link to full article: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/pol…mail-comey.html

This comes after extra emails had been discovered that were not turned over to the FBI initially, some of those were deemed to contain classified information, these emails were recovered after being deleted from the server near the beginning of the investigation. So extreme carelessness with at least 12 sets of classified information isn't criminal negligence? And deleting emails with especially sensitive information isn't intentionally attempting to destroy evidence? Well... If you say so.

Quoted

The inspector general, I. Charles McCullough III, said that the emails contained information that was classified at the time they were sent but were not marked classified, and that the information should never have been sent on an unclassified system.

Quoted

Mrs. Clinton has asserted that she did not send or receive any information marked classified at the time it was sent. But about two dozen emails were designated “top secret,” the highest level of classification, and Mrs. Clinton’s critics say she jeopardized national security.

Several of those pertained to the C.I.A.’s drone program in Pakistan, which is a covert program, though it is widely reported in the Pakistani and American news media.

What a joke of an "investigation".

TheMightyVoice

The Pantless Messiah Returns

(1,830)

Date of registration
: May 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:12pm

I, for one, welcome our new comic book villain president.
Hopefully Elon Musk turns into our reality's Batman/Iron Man hybrid, and will do battle with her cronies.

Edit; You also forgot to mention the possible mishandling of information while in foreign territories, opening up the possibility that the information was captured by foreign governments who were not and rightly should not have been privy to that information.
Eat your heart out, Badger.

Spoiler Spoiler

<elementofprgress> yummm baby jesus
<elementofprgress> but i'd prefer jesus with ketchup

<cloon> women are allowed to play hockey?
<daddygreeenjeans> body checks are a fundamental part of women's suffrage

<Riesig> "... I'M GAY..."

steamboat28: the doctors at the ER found my nipples, too!
steamboat28: it just..y'know...took them a razor and two orderlies.

<Legion> And damn, now I really want some [redacted] penetrator measurements

<Rezal> peipin, why did you tell them you brought your phone?
<Pepin_the_Short> Because there’s like a one in five chance of getting searched on the way out
<Pepin_the_Short> And trying to sneak the fucker out is way worse than letting them look at Cloon’s dick pics.

17:52:08 <Rezal> Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.
17:52:15 <ToTheSun> lolgema
17:52:15 <TheMightyVoice> lolgema

<Legion> But I literally am Hitler right now
Somehow my bullets are magnetically attracted to popular Youtubers, but theirs rarely seem to hit me.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:23pm

Do you prefer a prosecution of a Presidential Candidate and a possible political harm, while the other candidate is Trump ?

USA deserves a lot, but I dont even wish you (or the rest of the population on earth) Trump.
still playin' Motorstorm

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:33pm

@ARE5R06

Should I be more concerned with what Donald Trump will do to the rest of the world, or what Hillary Clinton will do to me?

Yes, I would like a criminal to be put in jail.

I have my criticisms of Trump as well, I'll likely vote third party this year. What happened in this investigation was "She's guilty but we think she didn't mean to be guilty so we'll say she's not guilty too."

TheMightyVoice

The Pantless Messiah Returns

(1,830)

Date of registration
: May 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:39pm

If Hillary Clinton was to be put in jail, the Democrats undoubtedly have their list of backups. And if they didn't (which I guarantee they do), Gary Johnson would be given the chance of a lifetime.
Eat your heart out, Badger.

Spoiler Spoiler

<elementofprgress> yummm baby jesus
<elementofprgress> but i'd prefer jesus with ketchup

<cloon> women are allowed to play hockey?
<daddygreeenjeans> body checks are a fundamental part of women's suffrage

<Riesig> "... I'M GAY..."

steamboat28: the doctors at the ER found my nipples, too!
steamboat28: it just..y'know...took them a razor and two orderlies.

<Legion> And damn, now I really want some [redacted] penetrator measurements

<Rezal> peipin, why did you tell them you brought your phone?
<Pepin_the_Short> Because there’s like a one in five chance of getting searched on the way out
<Pepin_the_Short> And trying to sneak the fucker out is way worse than letting them look at Cloon’s dick pics.

17:52:08 <Rezal> Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.
17:52:15 <ToTheSun> lolgema
17:52:15 <TheMightyVoice> lolgema

<Legion> But I literally am Hitler right now
Somehow my bullets are magnetically attracted to popular Youtubers, but theirs rarely seem to hit me.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,287)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:48pm

@ARE5R06

Should I be more concerned with what Donald Trump will do to the rest of the world, or what Hillary Clinton will do to me?

What is it exactly, what Hillary Clinton will do to you? I am full of curiosity.

I can not really speak on the topic though, I fail to know what crime she exactly is accused of, and if the term criminal is even appropriate if she was found guilty. From a purely pragmatic point of view this is all understandable, you are not pressing charges against a presidential candidate right before the elections, for something nobody really knows the consequences of, or that had tangible impact.

Well, what I do know however, to relate this to the elections further is, that several Trump business ventures can indeed be seen as a crime by morale if not by law. And that things on his agenda are indeed crimes, even against the human nature. So again there are two sides to this medal.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 7:52pm

Oh grand. Another step up in the current contest between Britain and America to see "Who can fuck up the most"? :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 8:04pm

Let's see if Assange makes good on HIS counter-threat.

Trump 2016, because let's break the system as much as possible and make America suffer under a horrible president in hopes that people will realize how broken the system is and inspire a decade of post-Trump reforms! An amputation can save a patient; short-term trauma can be good for long-term repairs.

Actually, I'm probably voting third party, but I definitely don't see anything wrong with the "bend until it breaks" approach.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 8:06pm

@ARE5R06

What is it exactly, what Hillary Clinton will do to you? I am full of curiosity.

I can not really speak on the topic though, I fail to know what crime she exactly is accused of, and if the term criminal is even appropriate if she was found guilty. From a purely pragmatic point of view this is all understandable, you are not pressing charges against a presidential candidate right before the elections, for something nobody really knows the consequences of, or that had tangible impact.

Well, what I do know however, to relate this to the elections further is, that several Trump business ventures can indeed be seen as a crime by morale if not by law. And that things on his agenda are indeed crimes, even against the human nature. So again there are two sides to this medal.

That's just what I don't know, either. I feel like she's above the law currently. During her primary campaign she changed her views on certain subjects to gain popularity following what Senator Sanders had said maybe a day or two previously that was well-received. Of course now she's back to her original stances on almost everything for the general campaign, but she seems like she's willing to say whatever you want to hear to get put in office, not necessarily what she believes in. I find that to be very untrustworthy.

While Trump may have some radical ideas I don't think any of his intentions are illegal, and at least he has stuck to his theme of being super radical, if not any of his specific ideas. Building a wall (we already have one), and deporting illegal immigrants is fine by me. I pay taxes, which means I pay for unemployment benefits that non-citizens can collect, I would like to see a lot less of that; social security will be bankrupt by the time I'm 40 at the current rate of withdraw, which means I'm paying into a system that I will never see money back from. Republicans have a history of raising taxes which is something I think we actually need right now. I would be willing to pay a percent or two more if it means everyone else is too, and making sure that I can continue to live in a house when I retire, rather than on the streets. His comments on news regarding terrorism and his generalization of Muslims is bad, but it has become easier to sympathize with him recently. As I said, I'll probably vote third party this year because neither of the two main candidates are any good. If I had to see one win though, it would be Trump, believe it or not.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 8:09pm

Actually, I'm probably voting third party,

Vermin Supreme best candidate :thumbsup:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!