Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "clarkkent434" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:24pm

June 26 Update

Anyone got the stats for June 26 stats update yet or is it too soon.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,661)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:37pm

1GB patch... yeap leaving that for tomorrow. I'll update the site when I get hand on updated things.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2014

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 4:32pm

Is there any update on the 26 June update weapon stat changes?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,661)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 4:55pm

Is there any update on the 26 June update weapon stat changes?

I still haven't been able to download the patch, thanks to wonderful Finland summer with rains that kill of my internet way too often. I'll question Sym about this once again. Sorry for the delay.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "clarkkent434" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2014

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 10:14pm

These are the changes for update 4 if any one is interested.

So the G2's long range damage is up to 67 as expected, but its close damage went from 99 to 80.
Presumably to shorten the lethal headshot range as compensation. This suck because it is now a 2 shot head shot.

R-97's ROF went up from 16(960RPM) to 18(1080RPM) rounds per second.
Rodeo Damage is now 110 per shot, originally 80.

Shotgun's range has been unchanged and its damage was actually improved slightly, Far damage being 30 instead of 28.
However, it's Damage Inverse Distance has been reduced from 175 to 130. I still don't know the exact details of how Inverse damage type works, but this basically means it slopes down to that minimum damage earlier on the way to its maximum distance.

The Satchel's explosive damage has been reduced to 70% of its original lethal radius.
Damage cut down from 400 to 225, making it lethal out to only 175 units of measurement (originally 250).

Hemlock's damage is up as expected, long range damage now 50.
Close range damage was also increased to 66 from its original 60, but that's still four shots required.
Viewdrift while standing is roughly 60% of what it used to be.

The 101's vertical viewkick was increased slightly from 0.3 to 0.35.
Viewdrift has been increased a good amount in all postures, about 1.25x to 1.33x as much.

Big Punch is now a set value rather than a 1.7x multiplier.
Atlas does 2000 damage.
Stryder 1800.
Ogre 2300.
I've not yet found what changes were made to the Lunge speed on the punch.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 8:33pm

Nice one, thanks mate :)
BF3 stats

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2014