Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 17th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 2:00pm

I still enjoy swapping between the mag launcher and the sidewinder. They both have strengths and weaknesses. I stopped using the heavy archer since it was taking too long to lock on and advertise where I was. I enjoy that I can help take down shields and health on another Titan in combat. It always brings a smile to my face when I doom a Titan for a teammate while he's reloading and he's able to rip the other guy/gal out. ;)

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Monday, April 14th 2014, 4:21pm

I actually used the Amped Archer for the 1st time a few days ago. I was a little surprised to see a giant rocket with a crazy purple trail coming off it traveling incredibly slowly. It hit like a truck but even still. After putting in some work with the Archer for Gen 8, now I have a really good feel for all the anti titan weapons, I can definitely say my order of prefernce from highest to lowest Mag Launcher/Charge Rifle, Side Winder, Archer. Mag and Charge are both the best in my opinion because of how different they function but they are both very powerful when use correctly. The Sidewinder is nice and easy to use, good for continued harassment, but you really need to land those crits to make it really effective. The Archer is ok, it's not bad, but when you learn to use the other weapons it sort of takes a back seat. Also it's not the best on tighter maps like Angel City, or if the enemy titan is near any kind of cover, or if they can see you fire it since if you time it right and boost sideways you can dodge the rocket, but the damage it deals makes up for the draw backs.

• "Wargasm" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 7:47pm

Just realized last night that the Archer Rocket Launcher paired with the quick reload perk is significantly better. The worst part about the weapon is the overly slow reload period, and with the perk you are able to get in successive hits before shields have a chance to regenerate.

This post by "limit075249" (Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:20am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:13am)

This post by "limit075249" (Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:20am) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:17pm)

This post by "limit075249" (Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 8:21am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:13am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 7:49pm

Just realized last night that the Archer Rocket Launcher paired with the quick reload perk is significantly better. The worst part about the weapon is the overly slow reload period, and with the perk you are able to get in successive hits before shields have a chance to regenerate.
I never thought about that. Might give it another go then if thats the case. Could actually make it a decent weapon aside from the high damage.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:28pm

@MadMattDog
Any news from your tests ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:41pm

@MadMattDog
Any news from your tests ?
I'm a shit and haven't played Titanfall since I made that post. I'll let you know when I get around to it :S

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 1:38am

Fine with me ^^

Sent from phone.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite