Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "cod" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 10:06pm

Anyone still playing?

See title.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 10:40pm

I'm trying it on PS4.

I don't get what all the hype was for around this game. The UI is shit.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,156)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 10:51pm

I'm trying it on PS4.

I don't get what all the hype was for around this game. The UI is shit.

I don't either.

People be all like "tacticool with huge pushes and controlling points matters! You always know why you're capping something!"

I be like "every objective is pretty much cut and paste from the next tile and there is pretty much no coordination. It's really just everyone either running around doing their thing or zerging. And I still have no reason why we've been attacking this tile for 20min."

Sure it might be big, but it is big only because it is repetitive.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 10:59pm

People be all like "tacticool with huge pushes and controlling points matters! You always know why you're capping something!"

Yeah. Half the time, a capture point is just a bunch of spawnkilling or one-way doors that attackers can't use despite pushing all the way up to. 'Oh you forgot to hold Q at that bit of technology that looks like a washing machine a few clicks back? Well that's just too fucking bad isn't it' is the message behind this game afaik.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 11:38pm

Yes, I've recently gotten back into the game. I play on Emerald as NC. My IGN is the same as my username here.

As for the purpose of the game, you guys clearly haven't played very much or haven't joined a half-decent outfit. Obviously, the game isn't for everyone. It is very time-consuming, especially if you're in a coordinated outfit. I'm not sure how much more or less coordinated things are on PS4, but I can definitely say that there are some very elite, coordinated outfits on PC. If lack of coordination and tactics are the main issue for you, then definitely try joining a good outfit and give it a shot.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Date of registration
: Dec 23rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 7:41am

I dont't play it that often, but those few times feel usually good. IIRC two weeks ago i sat 1,5h in the north-facing crown AA-turret, 180k exp and 6 kills
Where flesh fails, machine endures.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 8:24am

I played a bit, almost joined the biggest French Vanu outfit after playing a few days with them.
They are coordinated to a huge degree ^^ there are air support squadrons, clearly defined squads with a certain number of each class, a commander who seats in front of the map and never got on foot on the ground. 300+ people perfectly coordinated in a military like fashion.

It was the best experience I had with this game.

Playing alone is boring as death in comparison.

Oh ! And they have training courses to help those who want to enter air or ground vehicle squadrons get to the top of their potential.

Sent from phone
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 5:22pm

Quoted

I played a bit, almost joined the biggest French Vanu outfit after playing a few days with them.
They are coordinated to a huge degree ^^ there are air support squadrons, clearly defined squads with a certain number of each class, a commander who seats in front of the map and never got on foot on the ground. 300+ people perfectly coordinated in a military like fashion.

Oh ! And they have training courses to help those who want to enter air or ground vehicle squadrons get to the top of their potential.

Sent from phone

This sounds so badass...
Is this game on XBOne too or just PS4 and PC?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 5:38pm

Quoted

Sent from phone

This sounds so badass...

PS4 and PC only. Just build a PC. :P

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 7:00pm

Quoted

Quoted

Sent from phone

This sounds so badass...

PS4 and PC only. Just build a PC. :P

"Just spend $700+"

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.