Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 7:35am

@phreec I understand how you feel, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do to help that. Patience is a virtue, as they say...

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 7:21pm

Hmm... When I finish with Crysis 3 stuff, I COULD try to do Planetside 2 charts. Depends on if the current dev is still at least somewhat active, if there're any charts already and how useful those charts would be
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Black Mamba

Unregistered

Monday, May 6th 2013, 2:30am

Weapon Charts

It would be really amazing if you could put on the charts... since nobody has information about the weapons in Planetside 2, at least as represented as good as you usually do... :thumbsup:

Black Mamba

Unregistered

Monday, May 6th 2013, 2:31am

It would be really amazing if you could put on the charts... since nobody has information about the weapons in Planetside 2, at least as represented as good as you usually do... :thumbsup:

[list][*][/list]

Angelos

Unregistered

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 2:38pm

This spreadsheet is the ONLY SOURCE of valid info, since crappy ingame stats won't give you recoil and clear accuracy numbers and some RPM is invalid, like of shotguns and thats just plain stupid.
Man who made that source, did a great job.