Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 11:38pm

And you've got the beta stuff, which I think is just a tag for certain vehicles, could be more?

Date of registration
: Jun 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 1st 2013, 11:52am

I don't play through Steam either, as I just upgraded from the beta client on launch. I haven't been playing because I don't have friends who are interested in the game, and without paying, the lack of progression and the trouncing you get from paid players really puts a disincentive on play. I would put down some money on tricking out my Reaver if I had a squadron to play with. And I would probably put some cash into certs for engineer, infiltrator and heavy assault and a new gun or two if I played with friends.

I know people need to buy things to keep ps2 alive, sure. But the free riders have to be kept engaged or the populations will die and that epic feeling that really sells the game despite it's shortcomings will disappear.

Date of registration
: Jul 31st 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 1st 2013, 4:43pm

New continents are going to be critical to keep people interested. For whatever reason Indar is the only world that is consistently populated on my server (Mattheson). I'm getting pretty bored of Indar but Amerish and Esamir are usually ghost towns.

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 1st 2013, 5:07pm

I think the problem is how badly optimized the game is, I get 20% gpu usage and 25 fps with a GTX 670m on all lowest settings at 1680x1050. In BF3 at least the usage is 99-100%. I played a bit in the beta, but after the full release I havent been bothered to put the time, effort and pain of 20-30 fps into it.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, February 1st 2013, 7:03pm

I think the problem is how badly optimized the game is, I get 20% gpu usage and 25 fps with a GTX 670m on all lowest settings at 1680x1050. In BF3 at least the usage is 99-100%. I played a bit in the beta, but after the full release I havent been bothered to put the time, effort and pain of 20-30 fps into it.
The game is really CPU intensive and your CPU is most likely the bottleneck. Your GPU could most likely spit out more frames per second but it just can't because the CPU can't keep up.

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 1st 2013, 7:36pm

So a 3.1GHz locked 3610QM is not enough?

My friend runs on an M14x at the same screen res with a 2.7GHz sandy bridge QM and a 555m at about 10 more fps CONSISTENTLY.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, February 1st 2013, 9:47pm

Lets just say that my i7 3770k is not enough for this game...

Date of registration
: Aug 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 7:12pm

Neither is my [email protected] paired with a 7970. Not that the 7970 is utilized fully.

And neither is the 2600k, as no core hits 80%+
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, March 4th 2013, 3:57pm

May be player losing for Cheats ps 2

WMay be player are losing for cheating in the game. Cheaters have begun to infiltrate the game, using hacks and tools that destroy the realism of the game and completely defeat the purpose of playing. Sony Online Entertainment has made dire warnings about the consequences of cheating, but for some players it's worth the risk. Still some cheats are still undetected like aimjunkies.com/forums/f416/planetside-2-cheat-hack-information-29482/ . They ensure all player that they are cheats are undetected.

Angelos

Unregistered

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 2:49pm

Cheaters are not critical problem right now. People are quiting because of BS in game development. Devs adding Helmets when there is balance, design and perfomance issues in game and they never ever reading their forum damn it. Devs are posting twits and other crap elsewhere. They should have fired that dickhead Higby long ago.