Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TriumphOfMan

Unregistered

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 2:57pm

Any changes on the Carv variants?

Officially according to what the devs have told me last patch there was only one change which was an increased weapon draw time. A bizarre change but there's that.

However pretty much everyone I speak to is hellbent that there's been some undocumented change to recoil/spread on the Carv variants, specifically the stock CARV and the CARV-S.

Has anyone noticed any changes in the stats for these weapons?

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 3:06pm

What dates do you think the changes in question went live?

TriumphOfMan

Unregistered

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 5:14pm

The Wednesday patch from this week.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, December 17th 2012, 1:49am

The Wednesday patch from this week.

I went through all the CARV/CARV-S stats in a bit more depth after all the "CARV is useless now" kinds of threads in the PS2 forums. The only changes I found were an increase of horizontal recoil from 0.2 to 0.225 for both guns, and a small projectile speed decrease for the CARV-S (620 to 600). All the other factors were unchanged from pre patch. The only thing I can think of that could cause a huge difference in how the guns handled since that patch would be a way the game interprets the recoil values.

TriumphOfMan

Unregistered

Monday, December 17th 2012, 9:16am

Could possibly be some kind of bug then. There's been some talk of possible hit detection issues for high ROF weapons. Haven't figured out how to test this yet though.