Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 3:35pm

They aren't in work to the best of my knowledge. I think MoH and BO2 are being polished up first.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Natir

Unregistered

Monday, March 25th 2013, 4:30am

Are there any more plans to continue with the patch changes page? It has not been updated for a few weeks...

Natir

Unregistered

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 3:23am

Are you able to put in the patch changes section what changed with all the weapons like you used to do? Or provide access to the older version so we can see what exactly was changed.. Still don't trust SOE half the time...

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 2:32am

PS2 Text Files.rar - Google Drive

There's a link to a collection of all the csv format files extracted from the PS2 game files, dating back to November 4. All the data you need should be in there.

Date of registration
: Feb 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 12:40am

just this discovered this, gonna see what I can do with it.