Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 5:14pm

Also, they ignored the entire Nations part of it with the competition between nations. Recognizing that FPS games are truly going global and letting you be part of something bigger than just pwning your friends.
I can't even tell what difference the nations does to the game... Seriously... Yes you can spend nation points to support your country, you can play as certain nations.. But so what? What difference does it actually do to the game? It's all just a big mix of various nations playing even in the same teams.. You're not even playing against each other...

As for that nation leaderboard, in the end it all comes down to how many players each country has, which just means that whichever country has the most players wins... What's the point of that? Grats, you have a big population...?

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Misnomer

Don't Prox Me Bro

(497)

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 5:39pm

Also, they ignored the entire Nations part of it with the competition between nations. Recognizing that FPS games are truly going global and letting you be part of something bigger than just pwning your friends.
I can't even tell what difference the nations does to the game... Seriously... Yes you can spend nation points to support your country, you can play as certain nations.. But so what? What difference does it actually do to the game? It's all just a big mix of various nations playing even in the same teams.. You're not even playing against each other...

As for that nation leaderboard, in the end it all comes down to how many players each country has, which just means that whichever country has the most players wins... What's the point of that? Grats, you have a big population...?

What games need are people who can read apparently. The only way population affects it is if you have less than 500 people in your nation of choice playing you can't win.

First, Nations divides the number of tokens by the number of players. It is a ratio, that is why South Korea is kicking butt despite having a population in game around 1/30th of the U.S. Ukraine is winning at the moment with only 640 players. Take a look at the actual numbers http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/nations/

Second. The winning nations get benefits, we are not quite sure what yet, it may just be XP. But it is a competition in a game that is a competition in each match. It is like a leaderboard with friends but it is on a global scale. If you win a round and get objectives you get more tokens, if you just play you only get a few.

So playing better will increase your nation's chances of winning and benefiting everyone. Possibly open to abuse, but it is an interesting different thing in the game that apparently no one reads enough to understand let alone reviews.

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 5:42pm

What games need are people who can read apparently.

No. Nations divides the number of tokens by the number of players. It is a ratio, that is why South Korea is kicking butt despite having a population in game around 1/30th of the U.S.

Second. The winning nations get benefits, we are not quite sure what yet, it may just be XP. But it is a competition in a game that is a competition in each match. It is like a leaderboard with friends but it is on a global scale. If you win a round and get objectives you get more tokens, if you just play you only get a few.

So playing better will increase your nation's chances of winning and benefiting everyone. Possibly open to abuse, but it is an interesting different thing in the game that apparently no one reads enough to understand let alone reviews.

Nice introduction! Insulting an older, more important member of this forum. Doesn't matter if he was wrong, show some respect.
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 5:53pm

What games need are people who can read apparently.

No. Nations divides the number of tokens by the number of players. It is a ratio, that is why South Korea is kicking butt despite having a population in game around 1/30th of the U.S.

Nice introduction! Insulting an older, more important member of this forum. Doesn't matter if he was wrong, show some respect.

Oh please.

I haven't fully read it (his/aeo's posts) but please just cut that bullshit.

I have over 1800 posts and I don't want to be respected more than a guy with 200 posts, respect is earned, not gained magically. There's a base yes, you start neutral.

I'll edit this when I read the replies, but "respect for achievements (specially on fora) is just BS"

EDIT: The only somewhat "offensive" line is the <What games need are people who can read apparently.> line, and I see that more as a general statement (face it, most people don't bother informing about things). So my point stands.

He didn't do anything offensive in my eyes and neither did Aeo.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:03pm

What games need are people who can read apparently. The only way population affects it is if you have less than 500 people in your nation of choice playing you can't win.

First, Nations divides the number of tokens by the number of players. It is a ratio, that is why South Korea is kicking butt despite having a population in game around 1/30th of the U.S. Ukraine is winning at the moment with only 640 players. Take a look at the actual numbers http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/nations/

Yeah, you get 3 tokens for winning and 1 for losing. But what does that have to do with how good your nation is playing when all nations are mixed together into the same teams? I have 14.9% win ratio atm due to my team sucking hard, plus just a 0.91 k/d ratio due to all the respawn bugs etc. That's just stupid tbh. Yes it's a good idea but it's just not realistic in any way with the current team setups.

And also, the only notice about nations I've gotten is that I got to select a nation when starting which just said something diffuse about "Support your nation!" and that was it. Nothing at all about why you're even doing it. Guess we'll see in 7 hours what you get for it, but no matter what it's just a stupid system.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:27pm

Well, I never really agreed with most of IGN's reviews.
Most of their reasons for giving a game a low score or a high score is usually BS.

Also, please note that my scores are based on gameplay footage I have seen and are

Anyways, I'd also agree that 4/10 is kinda low.
If a game gets a 4/10, I'd expect is to be an unplayable or just barely playable.
Single Player by the looks of it looks very playable, the levels look good enough, even if the plot is terrible, the game like you mentioned is not about the single player.

As for what I've seen from multiplayer, it actually looks really enjoyable overall, the game has nice mechanics to it aswell IMO.

Anyways, by the looks of it, I'd give this game maybe a 7/10 or 6/10 at worst!
So, it's a good game, but really doesn't do anything special or better than what is there on the market.

Athemoe

(1,426)

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:31pm

Don't listen to reviews.
Red dead redemption got amazing scores so I bought it, totally based on the reviews.
I sold it the next day..

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:54pm

Although I scanned through it, I could not agree more with the OP. IGN was my most trusted source for reviews, but the fact that they gave Warfighter a 4/10 just doesn't add up in my head. Without even playing it, I know for a fact there's no way it could be that bad. Rating it mostly upon the campaign is fucktarded beyond belief. Whoever wrote that review clearly has shit for brains.

I still plan on getting this game, for $40 or less. Not full price because I never pay full price unless it's a game I MUST have, such as BF3 or BL2.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

• "Requisix" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 7:07pm

I'll reply to everyone in around 20 mins, quite busy right now :p
Symthic?

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 7:09pm

Don't listen to reviews.
Red dead redemption got amazing scores so I bought it, totally based on the reviews.
I sold it the next day..

MOE! Not you too D:
RDR was fucking awesome!

Just to cumplex for yo little mind.