Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 9:39am

More I read this the more glad I am I have not bought it.
Yep, same here.
I'll wait a few patches and a drop in prices.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Oct 26th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 1:05am

I've actually thoroughly enjoyed the game. I've not had the first hit detection problem, but I do play on console. It's a nice alternative to Battlefield, in my opinion.

Date of registration
: Aug 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 6:41am

I've found the game quite enjoyable when played with a friend, solo-action, not so much.
Since I got it for 25 I'm content.

That said, it's no BF3 in my book. the smaller maps and 20 player limitations hinder a potentially great game.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 12:01pm

The spawn system is being fixed, it is now fixed for console and I have had no problems with it.

Also play the Warfighter mode, it is like BF3 hardcore, but with 100% health and no minimap. It's brutal yet really really fun.

So you are no longer spawning 5 feet in front of enemies with your back towards them when you choose fall back? How about spawning into enemy mortars? That gave me a good laugh/rage quit after the 3rd instance today. Haven't played since.

Either your terriblely bad or massively unlucky. I have been spawn killed only twice in this game so far. =]

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 7:18pm

Grenade spam = frustrating. Everything else is okay to me.

Date of registration
: Oct 22nd 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 9:50pm

I'll second that- grenades are the great equalizer in this game. Can't aim worth crap? Have no idea what you are doing? The second you get shot in MOHW run behind something and dump off your frags in whichever direction you think the fire was coming from. And why the hell would they give the support class something like mini grenades?!

Seems like every match I play almost 75% of my deaths are from grenade spam- I can't count how many times I buddy spawn on top of a grenade and instantly die without a chance to react. And I know someone is about to chime in "oh frags aren't a problem for me, they are easy enough to avoid." Yes. They are easy to avoid individually on the default settings, but in hardcore you have no indicator and very little sound or visual clues as to where they are- this is virtually the only area I would've loved DC to have taken a cue from the COD series and made a unique and very distinct sound of the M67 or the mini frags making contact with the ground.

"The legs feed the wolf."

Date of registration
: Aug 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 11:20pm

I'll second that- grenades are the great equalizer in this game. Can't aim worth crap? Have no idea what you are doing? The second you get shot in MOHW run behind something and dump off your frags in whichever direction you think the fire was coming from. And why the hell would they give the support class something like mini grenades?!

Assault for Grenade Launcher spam as well. ;D

Seems like every match I play almost 75% of my deaths are from grenade spam- I can't count how many times I buddy spawn on top of a grenade and instantly die without a chance to react. And I know someone is about to chime in "oh frags aren't a problem for me, they are easy enough to avoid." Yes. They are easy to avoid individually on the default settings, but in hardcore you have no indicator and very little sound or visual clues as to where they are- this is virtually the only area I would've loved DC to have taken a cue from the COD series and made a unique and very distinct sound of the M67 or the mini frags making contact with the ground.

On hardcore I agree the grenades are a bit extreme, I think they should limit it to 1 grenade per spawn in HC.

I think it's important to play with a friend, at least I find it irritating playing with randoms.
A "buddy" on voice-coms is vastly superior to a random dude who has a mic transmiting Russian pop songs in the background.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 12:09am

I don't really see grenades as that big of an issue either.. Almost only play combat mission though so you're a bit more careful with where you waste them.. It's very small detonation radius plus you can still make it out alive.. Even in HC where you don't get any indicator you can still hear them and you often even see them flying in..

I have 632 kills total atm and only 31 multigrenade, 8 M67, 14 PDM kills, 9 M320 kills.. Most of the time they bounce weird or people get away from them, or they're just to scare people off.

multi grenade - 263 tosses, 187 hits, 31 kills
M67 - 128 tosses, 36 hits, 8 kills
PDM - 104 tosses, 31 hits, 14 kills
M320 - 93 shots, 42 hits, 9 kills

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

• "iamhollywood5" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 6:11pm

mini-grenades? more like mini-nukes. Those things are the very definition of OP. And yes the grenade spam is absurd. I dont necessarily think they need to be nerfed, I just think players should only get 1 nade per life. Noob tube spam is getting annoying too. In a game where all the "regular" weapons do under 20 damage, explosives should not be so lethal, and 1 shot kill snipers shouldn't exist.
Progression - Digital_Veil_92 - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Quoted from "xNikolai"

If you cant find pictures of it on google it doesnt exist.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 8:42pm

Played MP for little over 9 hours now, all guns unlocked and.. well... I'm not that interested in playing it anymore :| There's nothing exciting to do tbh... in BF3 you have tons of weapons with individual unlocks as well as vehicles to play with and unlock which took days/weeks... I'm done after just a couple of hours :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again