Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Doubleome" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 1:20pm

Will we see Symthic do weapons stats for this game ?

Really curious about this since it seems these days developers dont do this because community pages usually do a better job at giving the weapon stats.

Kinda strange for a game like MOH with so many customization, it allows you to min max your gun but the stats that change give hardly enough info to create a great weapon.

Athemoe

(1,426)

• "Athemoe" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 1:22pm

Sym was interested in doing this IIRC.

Date of registration
: Jun 7th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 1:23pm

I hope he does, I'm very curious as to what all the attatchments in warfighter actually do. I would also like to see how many weapon mechanics are stolen/similar to battlefield's.
My spelling and grammar incorrect? It is most likely due to me sucking at spelling and grammar (I don't need to spell things to play Battlefield).

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 1:55pm

We are. It may not be immediately, but I was talking to him a few weeks ago about it.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Sym

Head Administrator

(1,641)

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 1:58pm

Yes :)
BF3: Objective per minute: World top 1%

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 2:05pm

Good stuff. Is the coding similar to BF3s or will you have to relearn the numbers?
My spelling and grammar incorrect? It is most likely due to me sucking at spelling and grammar (I don't need to spell things to play Battlefield).

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 2:06pm

Ask Herr Frankelstner, who just so happens to be viewing the thread.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 2:07pm

Good stuff. Is the coding similar to BF3s or will you have to relearn the numbers?

The dbx files are hiding, no idea what's up with that. There are 0 dbx files in the cascat archives. But yes, it is the same engine after all so the files will look very similar, it's just a matter of finding these files.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 2:55pm

Aha, sneaky it would seem, DC has some dodgy stuff going on behind the scenes. Good stuff, keep at it, lord knows I wouldn't understand a thing looking for those files.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 2:56pm

Good luck and I really hope you manage to get the numbers, this would be wunderbar, as the Germans say.