Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 11:28pm

-PRE SIGN-UP RAID INFO-

In approximately an hour and a half sign-ups will be going up for our Friday PvE raid. This post will have listed in it some last minute reminders and tips for raiding, and also will detail the builds we will be using.

1. If you are in the raid you must use a PvE build with appropriate gear.

2. There is no excuse for running any consumables other than what is best in slot for your build, you could potentially be making a few hundred gold if we end up killing even just the first boss. Foot the bill on food, otherwise you are hurting 9 other peoples chances at success.

3. Please have a basic understanding of how the Vale Guardian fight works. I will briefly explain it when we initiate the raid, so please pay attention.

4. Raids are not dungeons. They are much more difficult by design. We will die, we will fail, probably multiple times. Do not afk auto attack the boss otherwise you're dead weight. Every class has skills that provide higher DPS than their basic auto attack except Revenants.

5. Finally, don't get frustrated if we do fail the boss encounter multiple times. Only very few of us have even experienced this content at all, and those of us who have still possess very little knowledge of the fight first-hand. Raids are historically content that cannot be beat in one try, and I am not expecting us to beat it the first try, or even in the first night. Have fun playing the new content, it is a game after all.

Builds:

Warrior

Revenant

Elementalist

Necromancer

Guardian

Mesmer

Ranger

Engineer

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 12:48am

-RAID SIGN-UPS-

Below is the list of classes we will be taking for our raid attempt, I would like to stick as closely to this list as possible, conflicts in what classes people are able to bring can be resolved this week. Just a reminder, this list is first come first serve, and I cannot guarantee everyone a slot in the raid, although I may be able to grab people to fill slots depending on how long we attempt the raid. If someone leaves I will do my best to put someone else in who can provide similar support to the group.

The squad will be divided into two teams. This is only to spread boons evenly between all 10 members. Your specific role will be assigned to you on the day of the raid depending on who has signed up.

Team 1:

-DPS Revenant - Yugas

-Phalanx Strength Warrior - Voice

-DPS Reaper w/ Well of Corruption - Legion

-Alacrity/Quickness Chronomancer - Stoned

-Extra DPS slot (Revenant/Tempest/Engi/Guardian(Tank Guard)* - Basil

Team 2:

-DPS Revenant - Aiden

-Phalanx Strength Warrior - Chase

-Condition DPS Engineer - Oddgo

-Condition DPS Engineer - Trip

-Heal/Support Druid - Marseee

*As a note, our Reaper will be taking tanking responsibility by default, I understand it to be the case that we have two different people who are willing to tank for the group, and if one of them brings a guardian, that guardian will take over the tank role. This specific spot may change hands during the week.

Please post below which role you wish to sign up for. I will update the list periodically until Friday to reflect which roles have been filled, and I will also be adding names of guild members who do not have forum accounts and sign up by contacting me through game or in teamspeak.

Finally, due to some bugs with how player controlled summons interact with heals and boons currently, the Druid and Chronomancer, or Reaper may switch parties to the one they are not currently in.

Thank you for being patient in waiting for this post to go up, it is a day later than I intended, but we should have plenty of time to get organized before Friday.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Nov 25th 2015, 8:47pm)

oddGo

Scrap Metal Enthusiast

(0)

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 12:49am

Oddgo for one of the Condi Engi slots.

TheMightyVoice

The Pantless Messiah Returns

(1,830)

Date of registration
: May 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 12:54am

Voice for one of the PS slots
Preference team 1
Eat your heart out, Badger.

Spoiler Spoiler

<elementofprgress> yummm baby jesus
<elementofprgress> but i'd prefer jesus with ketchup

<cloon> women are allowed to play hockey?
<daddygreeenjeans> body checks are a fundamental part of women's suffrage

<Riesig> "... I'M GAY..."

steamboat28: the doctors at the ER found my nipples, too!
steamboat28: it just..y'know...took them a razor and two orderlies.

<Legion> And damn, now I really want some [redacted] penetrator measurements

<Rezal> peipin, why did you tell them you brought your phone?
<Pepin_the_Short> Because there’s like a one in five chance of getting searched on the way out
<Pepin_the_Short> And trying to sneak the fucker out is way worse than letting them look at Cloon’s dick pics.

17:52:08 <Rezal> Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.
17:52:15 <ToTheSun> lolgema
17:52:15 <TheMightyVoice> lolgema

<Legion> But I literally am Hitler right now
Somehow my bullets are magnetically attracted to popular Youtubers, but theirs rarely seem to hit me.

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 1:01am

Aiden for the other DPS Rev spot

Basil

Big Meanie Elitist

(0)

Date of registration
: Aug 3rd 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 1:14am

I can fill anyone of these spots, happy to do w/e we need that doesn't have a spot filled:
condi engi
dps/tank necro
ps war
dps rev
tank guard

I anticipate i'll probably fill the tank guard spot but yknow just lemme know 24hr in advanced and I'll be ready.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 1:49am

Signing up for my brother as phalanx warrior.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,590)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 2:24am

Signing up for a slot on EBG

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Nov 24th 2015, 2:24am)

Legion

(1,520)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 2:45am

Signing up as DPS Reaper. Can also bring either a tank guardian or a elementalist to fill a DPS slot.
Bro of Oscar, the gentleman ninja
Rules. Read them, follow them.

Quoted

[22:09:20] Failure117: Legion: Tank Expert and Pokemon Afficianado

[16:21:16] Oscar Perez Lijo: In soviet russia legion is top poster

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 6:14am

signing up for the theoretical thief slot! (aka EBG)