Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:36pm

Guild Halls Vote, your input is requested!

Which Guild Hall would you like to use?

A total of 11 Votes have been submitted.

55%

Lost Precipice (6)

45%

Gilded Hollow (5)

Edit as of Sept 19th: It has been brought to my attention that using the forum poll is not necessarily accurate, there will be a short link in our guild message that you may use to vote, this ensures no outside votes.

Hey guys, need some input on what we're doing for Guild Halls when Heart of Thorns launches next month. At this point we're not far off from the expansion, and we need to start getting in order to have a plan.

Currently there are two different guild halls that a guild can claim when they become available, and I have listed them below. Please look at each hall and vote above this post on which one you would like to use. We know that you are able to switch guild halls later if you're not satisfied with the one you pick, but the process requires re-doing the mission that allows you access in the first place. I'd like to get as many peoples opinions as possible, so I will be asking guild members who do not use our forums as well, and will tally the votes together from this thread and in-game. Majority wins.

Please note: this decision is barring any unforeseen bugs that make one of the two halls unusable or undesirable for us. If there is a problem with one of the halls, we will initially be choosing whichever one functions properly, and can switch at a later date.

The Lost Precipice - An arid canyon that is located between the Maguuma Wastes and the Jungle.

The Gilded Hollow - An underground cavern that sits in the heart of the Maguuma Jungle.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Sep 19th 2015, 6:22am)