Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 2:46am

Heart of Thorns megathread

Features:

The Heart of Maguuma

New region with a high amount of verticality built into the maps.
Multiple open world jungle maps made up of three distinct "biomes"
The core, the floor of the jungle itself
The roots of the jungle, that run deep beneath the jungle
The canopy, way up above, where the Pact fleet is scattered across the top of the jungle
New events and storylines
New boss battles
Challenging group content
Contains a secret legacy left in the heart of the jungle by Glint, right as the story of Guild Wars concluded

Trailer:

First look at the wilds of Maguuma:

yugas42

(1,329)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 3:47am

Updates for the Revenant!

Alright, so today the information embargo ended on the Heart of Thorns and we got to learn more about a lot of the mastery systems and whatnot. But what I want to talk about is the Revenant, of course.

WoodenPotatoes put out a video today showing off the Revenant and pointed out that they were only allowed to use Celestial armor when testing. Now while this doesn't imply that Revenant is intended to be a Celestial wearing class, the damage I was seeing in the video was pretty impressive given the spread out stats. The hammer auto attack (which is power based) was critting for about 2k damage with no might in PvE. That number isn't too bad considering that in the stat window that I was able to see, the Revenant only had 1,400 power. The really interesting numbers that I saw though were the condition damage ticks. Using the same armor, the Mace/Axe combo was able to put out some impressively high numbers. The Mace 2 ability is a burn and fire field, and the burn applied through it was ticking for 1,142 damage. Keep in mind this is using Celestial gear, not Condition based gear.

One other point I want to mention is that WP confirmed that Revenants only have one heal, three utilities, and one elite skill per legend. These skills can swap location on the bar, but cannot be swapped out for other skills. He also mentioned that during the demo there were no racial skills available to use. While this was true of all classes in the demo, it got me thinking. It makes sense that the Revenant would not be able to use racial skills if they were locked into certain utilities, but that leaves them with a severe lack of skill choice, even with a few legends. Because of this I was able to estimate what I *think* will be the number of legends that the Revenant can choose from. Based on the fact that (depending on race) each class has between 21 and 23 utility skills, 4-6 heal skills, and 4-6 elite skills, I feel that the Revenant will be able to channel 6 or 7 different legends. This number was found simply by dividing 21 by 3 utility slots; this would result in the Revenant having the same amount of utility skills as the rest of the classes, which is a very consistent number range. If you exclude racial heals and elite skills, that amount of legends also makes sense for those slots as well.

Standard disclaimers apply, this is all speculation and subject to change before HoT is released, but just sharing my thoughts on what we might see.

Date of registration
: Aug 16th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, March 6th 2015, 4:03pm

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:30pm

Specializations, Part One: A Primer | GuildWars2.com

Specializations, Part Two: Reward Tracks and Elite Specializations | GuildWars2.com

All builds will be changing :o You will now get to choose 3 grandmaster traits. Traits are being merged/redone/RIPd e.g. Soothing Distruption and Cantrip Mastery are now merged.

Labby

(6,365)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 6:18pm

RIP in pepperoni crazy build experimentation.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 10:05pm

with equipment stats being increased to compensate, I wonder if celestial gear will maintain the same proportional total stat increase over other stat combos.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,360)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 5:59am

Specialization AMA Livestream Notes : Guildwars2

ele confirmed, ele/ele. would ele again.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Labby

(6,365)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 6:09am

Jugs gets stab, you're all going to burn.

But RIP SD.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 5:20pm

Date of registration