Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,624)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 4:21pm

Thanks Yugas. I see the utility of PS might being similar to how it works in PvE. We can do the initial buffing off blasts and then rely on PS might if there are rotation gaps, boon strips or a need to blast other fields. Been thinking a lot about fire aura synergy. Could eles swap to aura sharing?

Whilst aura sharing is well within our reach, the only auras we have are Shock and Frost.

Fire aura we don't have.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

expandas

Thinks with Portals

(227)

Date of registration
: Oct 24th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 8:24pm

Is there any way you can make a Fire/Water/Arcane with Persisting Flames group build work.

Giving up on making any more PS WvW builds. What do you guys think of this shout-based one?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNBiYD7k…IAcxBBgQACGDA-w

Heals per second of To the LImit with traits is roughly 300, 20% less than the passive on heal signet.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "expandas" (Aug 3rd 2015, 9:55pm)

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 11:40pm

Is there any way you can make a Fire/Water/Arcane with Persisting Flames group build work.

Giving up on making any more PS WvW builds. What do you guys think of this shout-based one?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNBiYD7k…IAcxBBgQACGDA-w

Heals per second of To the LImit with traits is roughly 300, 20% less than the passive on heal signet.

The Defense line is pretty lackluster compared to Arms in the case of this build I feel. Automatic stability is nice but if you're going to drop the utility skill version of Balanced Stance, you might as well let your nearest Guardian do all of the stability for you like it does for most of our front line anyway... Taking Arms with Up-Down-Mid traits gives you a ton of Fury and Adrenaline, which means more CC with the hammer, and more immobilize from Flurry. Both of your weapons have incredibly strong burst skills and should be focused on a lot, especially considering that shouts are instant cast. You're a tad low on toughness with this version and even lower with Arms instead, but to fix that you can just slot two or three soldiers trinkets to balance it out without losing too much except ferocity.

In general, shout builds are great and all, but the shout Warrior just isn't on the same level as a shout Guardian. The shouts do two different things, but anything a shout Warrior can provide, a Guardian has about double the access to or is already provided by another class in our party. I'm still interested in making a PS build work and will be testing it next time I run in WvW. I've yet to really explore the idea of using a shield but i'm going to go one step at a time and test what i've got first.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 7:12am

Revenant PvE condition build, suited to kiting enemies.

The Tormenter v.1 http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQRApc8nn…aG24IAQIgHrBA-w

expandas

Thinks with Portals

(227)

Date of registration
: Oct 24th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:09am

New support guardian build. Try it out!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAseWl8…UAswjAApACcBA-w

Keep F2 up for improved endurance regen, healing. Abuse shield 5 in chokes and laugh at rangers. Empowers occur less often but last longer.