Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, April 29th 2013, 8:39pm

Crysis 3 general info and suit module statistics

Finally first statistics are parsed correctly after a month of hard(ish) working. I am still working on the rest but here's what I have managed to check so far:
(Icon/Menu for main page will come later, so here are the direct links to the pages)

Weapon charts will be coming following weeks. Shouldn't take too long anymore, depends on how well systems we set up with Sym will work <.<

Note: One of the Crysis 3 devs mentioned "names of the values may be misleading". However, unless they are fooling around with eachother in CryTek all these values should be correct.

Please do mention if there's weird sentences etc, and I'll fix them
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Sym

Head Administrator

(1,641)

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, April 29th 2013, 9:53pm

I'll start working on Crysis 3 weapon charts this weekend / next week and it shouldn't take long (~4 days?)
BF3: Objective per minute: World top 1%

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 12:05pm

Apparently Crysis 3 pages got messed up due to server change yesterday, and suit modules page is missing and General information page is old one. Sym will fix this ASAP
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included