Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "moff3tt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 9:16pm

Broken Sound

Anyone have a fix for the broken sound? Instead of like meshing the sounds together by making waterfalls louder and bullet fire quieter or something it seems like when I am near a waterfall whenever someone shoots it stops playing the waterfall sound and plays the gunfire sound. Since people are shooting nonstop it makes it obnoxious and actually has made me stop playing. If there was a patch that fixed this that I am not aware of let me know that too then insult me for being dumb.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 9:49pm

Huh... Never had this problem, altho I play on PC. Crysis 3 has problems with sounds in general tho. You can hear hologram firing sound anywhere on the map, for example.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "moff3tt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, April 5th 2013, 11:06pm

Yeah I play on PS3 and with my headset it is just blaring and annoying. If I were using just TV speakers however I could probably deal with it.

• "yodalearn13" has been banned

Date of registration
: Dec 29th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, December 29th 2017, 10:06am

I think you have to downgrade it and reinstall the update version. It helped me

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:15pm

@yodalearn13

Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for months, let alone years. See Rules (especially 11.).

Thread closed.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included