Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 11:49pm

I didn't really have problem upgrading it. In fact it protects you from insta-kill nades so yeah :D

Also: Ewwwww SCAR. When Sym is done with weapon charts you will see why I hate assault rifles

I canīt wait :) . I find that K-Volt , Takedown and Grendel are pretty bad. but iīd like to have the stats.
Scar is my most jused weapon, plays amazingly great. Bow and Gauss are nice too.

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 1:29am

K-volt and other guns aren't that bad, it's just that assault rifles beat them almost always.

Here's a sneak peek to TTK charts. It's still missing some adjustments like K-volts energy drain and Grendel's burst, but you get the picture.
(TTK charts assume that you fire at max rate and every bullet hits. Values are in ms, sorted by 20m range. Lower is better. Values are calculated when armor mode on)

At under 5m point blank modifier makes most of the weapons almost insta-kill, so weapons with good hip fire accurary win the battle (Assault rifles, especially with laser).
10-30m is range where kills usually happen. SCAR, SCARAB and FY71 are in the lead in this section altho SCAR's damage drops quickly due to recent nerfs. When you count in other statistics, assault rifles are still at the top (Feline needs more hits to kill and LMGs have strong recoil + mass)
Above 30m Takedown and other snipish guns take the lead obviously. However, it becomes easier to run away from battle.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 11:06pm

Bump update.

Sym is working on some site updates and issues (bug in rep system). After he's done with those TTK charts will come out and hopefully weapon charts soon after.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, June 8th 2013, 3:29pm

Any updates? :)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration

Saturday, June 8th 2013, 4:14pm

Any updates? :)

Yeah sorry I haven't been posting anything. Collecting datas is pretty much done (only needs some tweaking and checking) so weapon charts will most likely be available when Symthic v4 comes out. General info and suit modules are out already out.

EDIT: Atm I am busy helping Sym with v4 tweaking/fixing/etc, so most likely I won't be doing any C3 stuff before bf4 stats are released. I apologize to anyone who I have let down....

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Miffyli" (Oct 24th 2013, 11:36pm)