Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Fundungus" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 9:15pm

How much experience is needed to level up a weapon?

I've looked around on google, but I haven't anything detailing how much experience is needed to level up a weapon. I am curious because I've spent about the past hour trying to level up the Remiington the last two levels, and I'm wondering why it' took so long. I was averaging about 15 kills per TDM match, and it took about six matches. I haven't seen any charts of tables indicating how much weapon xp is needed to level up a weapon, and so I'm curious if anybody has one on hand.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 9:59pm

I've looked around on google, but I haven't anything detailing how much experience is needed to level up a weapon. I am curious because I've spent about the past hour trying to level up the Remiington the last two levels, and I'm wondering why it' took so long. I was averaging about 15 kills per TDM match, and it took about six matches. I haven't seen any charts of tables indicating how much weapon xp is needed to level up a weapon, and so I'm curious if anybody has one on hand.

By level up do you mean unlock sights , extended mags etc? If so every 10 kills you unlock a new attachment up until 100 kills , then it's every 25 kills you unlock an attachment , there is a total of 18 attachments , every 100 kills you get a weapon service star.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 10:04pm

By level up do you mean unlock sights , extended mags etc? If so every 10 kills you unlock a new attachment up until 100 kills , then it's every 25 kills you unlock an attachment , there is a total of 18 attachments , every 100 kills you get a weapon service star.

BO2 section, mate.

OT: No clue, pretty sure it increases depending on the level (obv), but the exact number is unknown to me.

@Marvel4
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 10:46pm

BO2 section, mate.

ohh dear :whistling:

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:30am

OT: No clue, pretty sure it increases depending on the level (obv), but the exact number is unknown to me.

@Marvel4

I'm looking for the exact numbers for curiosity's sake. I'm surprised it isn't anywhere on the net.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:53am

I quoted marvel4, an user who is probably the best to ask about these details.

Until we get an answer, best you can do is either wait or lurk more.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 9th 2013, 7:57pm

Welp. Back underground I go.