Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 7:45pm

@moff3t

OK, I see. Well, I guess that it would help, but it may not be eligible for those who have small(er) hands, I do see their use though.

I wouldn't ever use one since my hands are TINY :'D
I derail every thread I post in. -_-

But I find them very useful because having large, manly (read hairy lol) hands they fit really well for me. Infact I can't play without them now. They make a shorter version called "CQC" which is about half as tall as the normal ones. I have used that one a lot too and it helps as well. I bought normal ones and the short ones for my friend and his girlfriend because they both play COD. Coming in 2 packs they managed to lose their "extras" and so whenever I go over to play with him if I forget my controller I have to use his girlfriend's and so the short version. I find that I can still make due with it and it is definitely better than without it.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 8:35pm

@moff3t

OK, I see. Well, I guess that it would help, but it may not be eligible for those who have small(er) hands, I do see their use though.

I wouldn't ever use one since my hands are TINY :'D
I derail every thread I post in. -_-

But I find them very useful because having large, manly (read hairy lol) hands they fit really well for me. Infact I can't play without them now. They make a shorter version called "CQC" which is about half as tall as the normal ones. I have used that one a lot too and it helps as well. I bought normal ones and the short ones for my friend and his girlfriend because they both play COD. Coming in 2 packs they managed to lose their "extras" and so whenever I go over to play with him if I forget my controller I have to use his girlfriend's and so the short version. I find that I can still make due with it and it is definitely better than without it.

Having well over 5000 posts, I can ensure you I have contributed to the derailment of over a hundred threads, if not more.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.