Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ted is good

Unregistered

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 9:00am

over pwered guns ?

when I first got this game I thought there was no over powered guns and treyarch has done a good job with it except a couple skorpion,scarH,type25,and worst of all QBB LSW .some people might agree some might not but you can talk here.

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 9:14am

Skorpion just has a high RPM.

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:00am

They aren't OP. You can counter a Scorpion with an MP7, the Scar with the AN, the Type 25 can be countered with the M8A1, and the QBB can be countered with the LSAT. Every weapon is strong, thats true. But it can be beaten.

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 2:51pm

I'd actually say the QBB is one of the worse guns in the game. But overall, yeah, it's very well balanced. Especially for a COD game.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:45am

All the guns minus the scar-h that you listed are high rate of fire guns. Use long-range weapons like the scar-h to deal with them from afar. When you're against a guy using a scar-h, then use a close-range gun like the skopion, up-close. Playing BO2 now is kinda like choosing your battles with the right gun at the right time, no longer a game where one gun tops all scenarios.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, March 25th 2013, 3:33pm

Since the last patch that nerfed the PDW-57 and the MSMC I think the game is balanced pretty well. The PDW-57 is still sick with its 50 round magazine, but at least it's not a laser beam. I leveled all SMGs and Assault Rifles to max lvl at least once (some have prestiged) so I can say that all of them can be used with decent success. Some are harder to use than others (Burst guns, especially the Chicom) but all stand a chance. Currently my favourites are the AN-94 with Stock and extended mags (that might actually be OP), the FAL OSW with stock and laser (semi-auto, not full auto) and the Vector K10 with extended mags and whatever (might try grip). I'm also looking into the MP7 again.

The Type-25 was a favourite of mine early on, but the high ammo consumption limits lifespan with the gun. (that's why I'm mostly using extended mags. Extra rounds on spawn)
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 25th 2013, 5:42pm

FAL pretty much beats everything :D

OT: Peacekeeper is OP as hell, AR drop off with SMG charactereistics. Sounds like BO1 aks74u :/
Everything else is quite well balanced for what CoD is, so I can't really complain about that, although I have to say that if it weren't for lagcomp we could use all guns with even greater success as well, lag sucks.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 6:35pm

Peacekeeper needs to be balanced more like the Type-25. Make the Peacekeeper ADS slower than an SMG but faster than an AR, make your run slower than an SMG but faster than an AR, make the rate of fire slower than the average SMG but faster than the average AR, make the hip fire box bigger than an SMG but smaller than an AR. ETC I am tired of them being the best gun for everything >:(

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, March 25th 2013, 7:06pm

Peacekeeper needs to be balanced more like the Type-25. Make the Peacekeeper ADS slower than an SMG but faster than an AR, it already is like that. make your run slower than an SMG but faster than an AR, make the rate of fire slower than the average SMG but faster than the average AR, at already is, its 700rpm make the hip fire box bigger than an SMG but smaller than an AR. ETC I am tired of them being the best gun for everything >:(

honestly the damage output is bad at a lot of ranges.

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:05pm

Peacekeeper needs to be balanced more like the Type-25. Make the Peacekeeper ADS slower than an SMG but faster than an AR, it already is like that. make your run slower than an SMG but faster than an AR, make the rate of fire slower than the average SMG but faster than the average AR, at already is, its 700rpm make the hip fire box bigger than an SMG but smaller than an AR. ETC I am tired of them being the best gun for everything >:(

honestly the damage output is bad at a lot of ranges.
Shrug, then IDK, I fear the Peacekeeper like I fear shotguns.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "moff3tt" (Mar 25th 2013, 8:16pm)