Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 6:38pm

"Damn dude for all that time you have played so much to legit get to max prestige and max out all the guns yet you're paired with me and I'm only first prestige. You must suck."
:thumbup:

What I dislike is when I am put on a team and I am consistently the best player on the losing team. The matchmaking keeps pairing up the same few individuals on the other team and there is no balancing to be had. I suppose they're in a party but when their clan tags don't match at all and none of them have mics it doesn't seem like they would be playing together.

Some individuals I know do that on purpose. You have a full team, you want to get your usual 100+ gameplay but the bambis(tm) are scared by a "omg, they're all in one clan" lobby. So they all choose different tags or remove it to remain hidden.
Oooohhh makes sense. Normally my friends and I just pick stupid clan tags that make us look like scrubs. Currently we're rocking "QWOP" haha.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 6:50pm

Oh, and I forgot to mention that at least on PS3 talking on Teamspeak or Skype isn't uncommon because of the bad ingame voice chat, therefore no ingame mic icon.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 10:58pm

I'll have to consider that next time I play!

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

• "Oscar" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 3:04am

Well, SPM based matchmaking seems to be the case...

My combat SPM currently floats around 330, and if I check lobby stats it seems to be around that. I do have encountered those people who deliberately lower their stats in order to be put against much less skilled enemies. I'd say, that's the lowest think you could ever do in the game.

And K/D takes such huge hits if I go a couple rounds Knife only and things xD

I don't want the OP knife in previous installments, but the BO2 one is is weird... missed at point blank... ye.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 9:01am

Yeah, I don't think the knife locks on to enemies like it used to. You have to aim and time it right. Doing the slash knife animation will help too as it covers a larger area.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:27pm

Well, SPM based matchmaking seems to be the case...

My combat SPM currently floats around 330, and if I check lobby stats it seems to be around that. I do have encountered those people who deliberately lower their stats in order to be put against much less skilled enemies. I'd say, that's the lowest think you could ever do in the game.

And K/D takes such huge hits if I go a couple rounds Knife only and things xD

I don't want the OP knife in previous installments, but the BO2 one is is weird... missed at point blank... ye.
Yeah, I don't think the knife locks on to enemies like it used to. You have to aim and time it right. Doing the slash knife animation will help too as it covers a larger area.
That is because where the player is on your screen, and where the player actually is are two different places and their distance is obviously great enough that the knife cannot lock on.

I was last death in a game. The guy knifed me. The kill cam shows, I'm not shitting you, me run past the guy to his right. I am completely off his screen when he knifes. At this point you should be thinking oh he should miss since he panic knifed the air. If you thought that you're wrong. Blood sprays from the open air and I die despite being a couple steps behind him and turning around. I am at this point yelling at the lobby "LOOK AT THAT BULLSHIT! THAT IS SLOW MOTION PROOF OF HOW BROKEN THIS GAME IS!"

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 12:47am

The knife definitely has a lock and it lunges too. Treyarch bullshitted us with the "knife is nerfed!" crap.
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, March 4th 2013, 10:40am

Have you ever thought about how clever BF3 is by not showing killcams? ;)
Or how much more 'calm' it is when you play Hardcore? No blood pressure rise with (maybe just broken?) killcams.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 7:43pm

Have you ever thought about how clever BF3 is by not showing killcams? ;)
Or how much more 'calm' it is when you play Hardcore? No blood pressure rise with (maybe just broken?) killcams.
I wish we could turn off kill cams see like there is no reason to make it a mandatory feature.