Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 5:12pm

Just throwing it out there

Even me, a pure bf3 player, did pretty well yesterday with the m8a1 (select fire-stock-foregrip). It's quite nice if you play more strategical than tactical, and stay out of those l33t12y0sp4smsh0tzbr0-areas

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 5:18pm

@Cheapnub

When I'm playing on my friends' accounts I can pull 5 K/D with ease...

The game is quite easy most of the times.

Do you know the map 'Carrier'? I went 25-1 the first time playing on it with a SMG ._.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 5:52pm

@Cheapnub

When I'm playing on my friends' accounts I can pull 5 K/D with ease...

The game is quite easy most of the times.

Do you know the map 'Carrier'? I went 25-1 the first time playing on it with a SMG ._.

nah the names don't say anything to me really. i just start up bo2 when i need some mindless killing for 2-3 matches :/

but ye, it's quite easy. it is not like an advanced shooter or something, it's just all quickquickquick, have good aim, react fast...purely tactical, zero strategy...i can understand why the franchise is so popular: its easymode lol

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 6:03pm

Talk about easymode, I know 4 friends who bought it as first FPS and are almost maximum level (non prestige).

And well, I played a good amount of MW2 and it was fun in the sense that you had lots of stupid shit to do, namely riot shields, AC-130, LMGs that are actually good...

And Emergency Air Drops, god those things were the greatest C4 bait ever.

In case you don't know, imagine the care package kill streak, but instead of a single package it drops 4, with a higher chance of high end streaks to be dropped, with the exception of the Nuke and EMP.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 6:05pm

Talk about easymode, I know 4 friends who bought it as first FPS and are almost maximum level (non prestige).

And well, I played a good amount of MW2 and it was fun in the sense that you had lots of stupid shit to do, namely riot shields, AC-130, LMGs that are actually good...

In case you don't know, imagine the care package kill streak, but instead of a single package it drops 4, with a higher chance of high end streaks to be dropped, with the exception of the Nuke and EMP.

the what of the whatty?...

sorry haven't even really looked into those gimmicky killstreaks yet ._.

i still go 'oh...my screen is now blurry as fuck because some 12yo kid captured a flag that magically enough gave him access to an electronical device that f*cks up everything electrical, including my somehow-electrical eyes, but it's only temporary so it's not really an EMP but f*ck logic because that kid got a couple of hundred imaginary points in the game'

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 6:09pm

The EAD appeared in MW2 and never came back :3

It was a fun streak since for 8 easy kills in a row you would get 4 random kill streaks.

And then there used to be this glitch where you had unlimited of these.

Throw Smoke Grenade, rinse and repeat, infinite kill streaks.

Oh and regarding BO2 you could run Guardian/Stealth Chopper/VSAT

Mid-high end streaks that should net you a decent amount of kills and assists.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 6:14pm

....oscar

ENGLISH PLEASE :|

what the hell are you all talking about ._.

im okay with adepting a bit to occasionally play that arcade-style shooter...but for heaven's sake stick to english terms ><

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 10:17pm

I still suck at shooting. Im happy when i get a 5 kill streak. And im really happy when i get a 5 kill streak.
Also i find that the best way for me to get a good KD/streaks, is to play extremely defensive.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 10:23pm

I still suck at shooting. Im happy when i get a 5 kill streak. And im really happy when i get a 5 kill streak.
Also i find that the best way for me to get a good KD/streaks, is to play extremely defensive.

If you want to be successful at CoD you need med knowledge and good awareness, plus you must know when to be defensive and when not to.

Of course, it's easier said than done, specially if you don't invest much time into it (although herp all my CoD multiplayer time summed up is less than my total time on BF3 MP), but not that hard either.

There's also the thing that if CoD is easy for me in console, I can imagine that PC is even more rapey...

Anyway, know how to move and when to move. If you don't have reflexes, you can always resort to superior positioning, and yes this includes headglitching.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 10:31pm

If you want to be successful at CoD you need med knowledge and good awareness, plus you must know when to be defensive and when not to.

Of course, it's easier said than done, specially if you don't invest much time into it (although herp all my CoD multiplayer time summed up is less than my total time on BF3 MP), but not that hard either.

There's also the thing that if CoD is easy for me in console, I can imagine that PC is even more rapey...

Anyway, know how to move and when to move. If you don't have reflexes, you can always resort to superior positioning, and yes this includes headglitching.

My awareness is good, apart from hearing footsteps. I dont mindlessly follow my teammates, and watch my back.
The thing is, im just REALLY BAD at aiming. Also i tend to be too reckless when i dont focus.
But i play on console PS3, becouse why the hell would i want it on pc? Pc doesnt have more players or graphics, CODlolgraphics, console has splitscreen and that is where its all about.