Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

• "Failure117" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, December 16th 2012, 11:42pm

Instead of MMS/Grip, use Stock or Supp./Quickdraw.
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, December 17th 2012, 12:22pm

With the nerf to the fal sf recoil, I find grip handy. And I hate the FAL's irons with a passion. I loved them in BO1, not in this game. Plus MMS is great for smoke spam on flags.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Jarrod4man

Unregistered

Monday, January 7th 2013, 10:22am

In my opinion, best gun in Black ops 2...
MSMC wiv Foregrip and laser sight

-__________________________-

Ultreas

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 10:26pm

If you mix zoom and duel band for the SVU rifle and have smock as tac and scav as perk then you have a swarm

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 6:55pm

There's not such thing as best, it's purely subjective and very much dependant on situation.

Could we perhaps see a stickied post whereby people can add their preferred loadouts and what the pros and cons.

Eg, for objective game-modes my loadout in general, is as such:

Flak Jacket
Toughness/Fast Hands
Dexterity
Claymores/Betty
Shock Charge

AR - quickdraw/fast mags
LMG - view finder/stock or FMJ

This loadout is generally better for defending an objective rather than attacking one. Quick draw is a must for ARs if you want to compete with SMGs. View finder is considered a noob attachment but that's because it is very good. I only run it on LMGs but when you're defending an objective, it's amazing at picking people out. It also nullifies the visual recoil the LMGs often suffer from.

Fast hands is good if you use equipment a lot and especially good if you're a fan of the trophy system.

You should be able to make almost any loadout work, it just requires you to adjust your playstyle which unfortunately is unpopular.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 9:04pm

There's not such thing as best, it's purely subjective and very much dependant on situation.

Could we perhaps see a stickied post whereby people can add their preferred loadouts and what the pros and cons.

Flak Jacket
Toughness/Fast Hands
Dexterity
Claymores/Betty
Shock Charge

AR - quickdraw/fast mags

This loadout is generally better for defending an objective rather than attacking one. Quick draw is a must for ARs if you want to compete with SMGs. View finder is considered a noob attachment but that's because it is very good. I only run it on LMGs but when you're defending an objective, it's amazing at picking people out. It also nullifies the visual recoil the LMGs often suffer from.

Fast hands is good if you use equipment a lot and especially good if you're a fan of the trophy system.

You should be able to make almost any loadout work, it just requires you to adjust your playstyle which unfortunately is unpopular.

You might wanna replace shock charge with something more useful like tactical insertion to hold down an area with a LMG. Combined with tactician, you can use trophy system to capture a flag or use tactical mask instead of dexterity to replace it.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 9:29pm

Flak Jacket
Toughness/Fast Hands
Dexterity
Claymores/Betty
Shock Charge

AR - quickdraw/fast mags

You might wanna replace shock charge with something more useful like tactical insertion to hold down an area with a LMG. Combined with tactician, you can use trophy system to capture a flag or use tactical mask instead of dexterity to replace it.

I like the ideas. I only use Tac Insert for CTF for obvious reasons. The reason I don't use it any other time is because I expect to hold down an area long enough so to not need to recapture the objective.

I haven't actually used trophy system at all yet because unless it's hardpoint, I tend to defend an objective from a more distant position.

Tac Mask in place of dexterity is definitely worth considering. I use it sometimes but there's no doubt that for some reason, I prefer dexterity.

I like your idea about using trophy system on a flag for something like domination but I often use smoke to capture a flag, and then run away and defend from a vantage point.

All your suggestions are definitely worth considering though but I feel it's a case of tomato tomato. [the phrase doesn't quite work in written format lol]

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 9:35pm

If we're speaking of equipemnt, Tactical Insertion is very useful on demolition. I don't know how it is on BO2 but back on MW2/BO1 if you knew spots to put it in, just awesome.

Also very useful on Sabotage and HQ to an extent.

Also, thone Shcok Charge things, has anyone tried to blend one into a Domination flag pole? Or CTF? That would prove very useful, specially the latter.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, February 1st 2013, 3:45am

Flak Jacket
Toughness/Fast Hands
Dexterity
Claymores/Betty
Shock Charge

AR - quickdraw/fast mags

I like the ideas. I only use Tac Insert for CTF for obvious reasons. The reason I don't use it any other time is because I expect to hold down an area long enough so to not need to recapture the objective.

I haven't actually used trophy system at all yet because unless it's hardpoint, I tend to defend an objective from a more distant position.

Tac Mask in place of dexterity is definitely worth considering. I use it sometimes but there's no doubt that for some reason, I prefer dexterity.

I like your idea about using trophy system on a flag for something like domination but I often use smoke to capture a flag, and then run away and defend from a vantage point.

All your suggestions are definitely worth considering though but I feel it's a case of tomato tomato. [the phrase doesn't quite work in written format lol]

You can use both smoke and the trophy system. Trust me, at first you might not want to waste a unlock token on it but once I tried it out to cap a flag that damn box worked like a charm. A flag would normally be spammed with grenades or explosives but using smoke to provoke your enemies to throw them and combined with a trophy system inside there with you is the near perfect set up.

Date of registration
: Jan 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 1st 2013, 5:08am

I use a modified Xboxahoy loadout. Seriously the funnest loadout I've ever had in a Call of Duty Game.

Any SMG except Scorpion (I use PDW-57
Stock
No Secondary
Hardline
Scavenger and Toughness
Engineer
Use Tactician Wildcard
Use Perk 2 Greed
Black Hat
EMP Grenade

Basically chuck those EMP grenades like no tommorow, their huge radius goes through walls. All those EMP assists, hacked and destroyed equipment points really add up with hardline.
SMGs with Stock make you untouchable. You literally dodge bullets.

Alternatively you could exchange Toughness for a Secondary Launcher or more Tacticals.
Another would be to exchange Toughness for a silencer for stealth.

This class is amazing when youre playing those teams that spam equipment and camp up spots. Amazing on Hijacked.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KennyKiller" (Feb 1st 2013, 5:33am)