Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 8:11am

Dat necro...

But I'm giving it the ok because it's on topic content.

IT'S ALIVE!
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Sep 14th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 8:50pm

Well, I thought they were really good loadouts. :3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 8:58pm

Regarding LMGs, being BO2 a game with poor connection management (insane input lag), I'd advise Stock on any weapon that doesn't have fast ADS movement, because strafing is very important IMO. Also helps if you're using Ghost and want to move into a building ADS without showing on the radar (minimum movement speed for ghost to work is 50%, Only SMGs, Shotguns and handguns have it above that number by default.

Only my opinion, and mainly being someone who is on a constant 2-3 bar.. yeah.

OT:

Tryhard
FAL Stock Reflex
Flak
Scav/Toughness
TacMask
C4
EMP

Replace FAL with Stock/Suppressor AN-94 if your trigger finger isn't decent.

And that's about it, after getting all guns fully mastered it's as much I use, that and some other stuff randomly, mainly the 870.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 11:26pm

Ah, that's the thing. I've got an ethernet connection, so I'm on a consistent 5 bar... But yes, Stock is extremely useful if you want to ADS and still move quickly. The LMG making a player slow is actually a bit of a boon for a support class, though. You trudge along after your friends, but by the time they get there, you can usually get a pretty good idea of where you're needed. You're looking at the chaos of the gun fight from the outside, like a commander might. Support class isn't really great if you're trying to go it alone, like Free-For-All, but it has its uses in helping out your teammates.

I normally don't like anything in the MG/SMG categories, although I know that for the usual ranges you'll be encountering opponents in BLOPS2, it's the best bet. I used to clean house with an MTAR with suppressor, target finder, and FMJ. FMJ was really good for balancing out the way suppressor weakens your damage, and by the time I was able to unlock the AN-94, I was so used to using the MTAR that I just couldn't kill anyone with it. But after I hit my first prestige, I decided I wanted to do some different classes.

And now I'm addicted to Create-A-Class.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 11:42pm

I don't want to sound like a douche but...

BO2 bars go up to 4/4 bars, not 5.
Suppressor DOES NOT reduce raw damage.
FMJ DOES NOT increase raw damage.

Also please, while this is my own opinion... Target Finder... why ;_;

IMO LMGs work on Domination, or game modes where defending is plausible. TDM/KC is more of a "camp this house, and then go to the next house" thing.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 2:25am

I've never really paid much attention to the number of bars. I just knew that I usually see five bars on things like cell phones.

As for Suppressor and FMJ... The game lists how the damage output (and, in the case of the Suppressor, range) of the gun changes when you add suppressor or FMJ attachments to your weapons. That's what I based that remark off of.

Target Finder: Because the iron sights aren't really very helpful if the map happens to be a large one and you find yourself trying to quickly pick out a sniper before he picks out your head or torso. That's why. And I don't know about other players, but when I have a very specific point that I can focus on, even if it's just the tiny red dot on a reflex sight, I tend to shoot much more accurately, and Target Finder also gives you that option if your opponent is Cold-Blooded.

My use of the LMG is situational, really, but I've found myself performing admirably enough on some maps. Nuketown is pretty fun with an LMG, actually, if you've got teammates that can hold down the inside of the house and the opposite side... That bus is killer.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 10:36am

I've never really paid much attention to the number of bars. I just knew that I usually see five bars on things like cell phones.

As for Suppressor and FMJ... The game lists how the damage output (and, in the case of the Suppressor, range) of the gun changes when you add suppressor or FMJ attachments to your weapons. That's what I based that remark off of.

Target Finder: Because the iron sights aren't really very helpful if the map happens to be a large one and you find yourself trying to quickly pick out a sniper before he picks out your head or torso. That's why. And I don't know about other players, but when I have a very specific point that I can focus on, even if it's just the tiny red dot on a reflex sight, I tend to shoot much more accurately, and Target Finder also gives you that option if your opponent is Cold-Blooded.

My use of the LMG is situational, really, but I've found myself performing admirably enough on some maps. Nuketown is pretty fun with an LMG, actually, if you've got teammates that can hold down the inside of the house and the opposite side... That bus is killer.

Fmj ONLY helps when shooting through walls, it does not increase damage on any range with any gun or any combination.

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 10:40am

I prefer the EOTech for the MK48. The Target Finder is boring.

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 3:45am

Ergo-M27:
Quickdraw,
Stock,
Foregrip

Secondary optional, I run with stealth perks + scavenger though.
Enjoy your new high-damage SMG.

Ergo-870:
Long Barrel,
Stock,
Quickdraw.

Go on Hardcore, point in someone's general direction, profit. Got it gold with this setup.

Railgun:
QBB-LSW/Whatever the shitty render of the Chinese LMG is
Rapid fire,
Foregrip,
Variable.

Best sniper in the game.

Weakling FBI:
No primary
FN57, (Gold for teh lulz if you have it)
Tactical Knife,
Laser Sight.

Stealth perks + (lightweight OR your favorite Lethal)

Pointman:
M27,
ACOG,
Grip/GL/Laser (preference)

[Overkill]
870, Stock

Great if you don't like to change classes, good for long/med/short range and decent TTK at all ranges.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DeathOfTheDodo" (Sep 29th 2013, 3:53am)

MM42

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 11:30pm

MSMC with suppressor and extended mag is my favorite. But you can also sub either attachment for ones you like. Fast mag is helpful and so is the stock. the fore grip in almost useless. and the long barrel is pretty good on it