Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, April 8th 2013, 12:54pm

@hunturk
If you like those, try out the Vector.
It was my first gun to get gold camo on :]

with select fire it is really badass.
For the Skorpion, try Foreskin/Laser/FMJ or sight of your choice. Its not only a CQC beast, but a medium ranged usable weapon. And the vector is perfect as a PDW to a sniper rifle. 2nd being the Chicom.

NEVER use the foreskin in blops 2. just cut it off. snip as it does pretty much nothing and it takes up 2 points.

and is FMJ really that usefull on smg's? its not like it increases normal damage or range.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, April 8th 2013, 1:39pm

@timminatorr
FMJ has its uses if you're going to be shooting at enemies who are in cover.

Most players just run around in the open without even being close to a single piece of cover, so its a bit player dependent aside the obvious map dependency.

Although I have never used FMJ since out of my gun choices most have decent enough penetration, so I don't see it as a necessity.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, April 8th 2013, 2:09pm

Want hate? Use this:
Mk48 QuickDraw / TargetFinder
Any
Shock Charge
Betty

Butt rage confirmed today, people saying I couldn't kill shit without target firnder, hilarious.

Even better since it's the first time on 4 prestiges(+0 prestige) that I used it :3

MK48 QuickDraw/Dual Band/Laser Sight. Let the people say "WHY THE FUCK IS HE USING THAT?"

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, April 15th 2013, 8:31pm

Can I get some feedback on my loadouts please?

"Ranged Assault"
AN-94 -> Target Finder + Select Fire
Perk Greed 2
Lightweight - Cold Blooded - Scavenger - Engineer
Grenade - EMP Grenade

"Sneaky Bastard"
Vector K10 -> Quickdraw + Suppressor
Perk Greed 2
Lightweight - Toughness - Scavenger - Engineer
Semtex - Concussion

"All Round AA"
Type 25 -> Fast Mag + ACOG Sight
FHJ-18 AA
Lightweight - Toughness - Dexterity
Grenade - Concussion X2

"Road to gold"
MSMC -> Reflex Sight + Laser
Perk Greed 2
Lightweight - Cold Blooded - Scavenger - Extreme Conditioning
Semtex - Concussion

"CQC Domination"
R870 MCS -> Long Barrel + Laser
Perk Greed 2 + Perk Greed 3
Lightweight - Cold Blooded - Scavenger - Engineer - Extreme Conditioning

"Reconnaissance"
DSR-50 -> Balistics CPU
B23R -> Laser
Perk Greed 2
Cold Blooded - Fast Hands - Engineer
Bouncing Betty - Shock Charge

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, April 15th 2013, 8:33pm

"Ranged Assault"
Perk Greed 2
Grenade - EMP Grenade

"Sneaky Bastard"
Perk Greed 2
Semtex - Concussion

"All Round AA"
FHJ-18 AA
Grenade - Concussion X2

"Road to gold"
Perk Greed 2
Semtex - Concussion

"CQC Domination"

"Reconnaissance"
DSR-50 -> Balistics CPU
B23R -> Laser
Perk Greed 2

Did those come in the End Game DLC?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, April 15th 2013, 8:55pm

"Ranged Assault"
Perk Greed 2
Grenade - EMP Grenade

"Sneaky Bastard"
Perk Greed 2
Semtex - Concussion

"All Round AA"
FHJ-18 AA
Grenade - Concussion X2

"Road to gold"
Perk Greed 2
Semtex - Concussion

"CQC Domination"

"Reconnaissance"
DSR-50 -> Balistics CPU
B23R -> Laser
Perk Greed 2

Get select fire on the vector becouse it improves the rof to an awesome level.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:03pm

"Ranged Assault"
Perk Greed 2
Grenade - EMP Grenade

"Sneaky Bastard"
Perk Greed 2
Semtex - Concussion

"All Round AA"
FHJ-18 AA
Grenade - Concussion X2

"Road to gold"
Perk Greed 2
Semtex - Concussion

"CQC Domination"

"Reconnaissance"
DSR-50 -> Balistics CPU
B23R -> Laser
Perk Greed 2

AN-94 can do without SF and Target Finder, I'd recommend ACOG+Laser. Don't hold back on using the TF on that shitty map called Turbine, though.

I'd switch from Lightweight to either Blind Eye or Flak Jacket on the AA class (or both), mainly so Air Assets don't kill you over and over when shooting at them, specially the automated ones. Black Hat/EMP are also a good choice for the pesky AGR/Sentry/Guardians, and thr former can act as a reserve FHJ.

The MSMC can stand on it's own, so I'd go with.

MSMC Laser/Fast Mag (suppresor works as well, 16% range penaly isn't terrible TBH)
Lightweight/Ghost (flak jacket instead of LW on explosive happy modes/maps)
Scavenger
Dexterity
C4
EMP
Greed 1

As for the 870

870 Long Barrel/Laser/Fast Mag (preference)

Perks as you wish, but I'd suggest ghost, nothing ruins more a good shotty flank than UAV spam.

I don't really know about the DSR class but I feel it's about right, you should try the FAL though :P
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:32pm

@Oscar
I'm getting used to the FAL :)
The range and recoil are crazy.

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 6:37am

DSR-50 + ACOG + FMJ

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Date of registration
: Sep 14th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 7:49am

Yeah, I use LMGs... One specific one, anyway. Anyone mind if I list all of my custom loadouts? Okay then.

Support:
Mk48 +FMJ +Target Finder/Quickdraw; Target Finder for long-range maps, because the Mk48 has pretty good accuracy at range if you use your trigger finger right, but Quickdraw is more helpful if the map is small and you need to get that gun up quick.
Any rocket launcher (for getting rid of UAV/Counter-UAV or Care Package choppers, if you can get them)

Black Hat x1 Used for small things like BBs or Shock Charges or Claymores.
EMP grenade x1 Used for the bigger things like guardians or sentry guns. Get them before they get you!

Perk 1; Flak Jacket; makes you a bit harder to stop with enemy grenades, but might be a bit overkill with Engineer, a Black Hat, and an EMP.
Perk 2: Toughness; stops flinching, which is really helpful with the Mk48.
Perk 3; Engineer; really really helps with Black Hat and EMP grenade use. You only get one, after all! Unless you go Option 2 for this class.

Wildcard: Tactician

Option 2:

You could switch out the rocket launcher and Perk 1 for Perk 2 Greed and get both Toughness and Scavenger for extra Black Hats and EMP grenades.

This loadout is really the best for helping out your teammates, especially as a defender in things like Hardpoint, CTF, Search and Destroy, those game types. It's also okay in Team Deathmatch. I remember out-sniping this kid in Standoff with this set-up, but that seems situational, really.

Better Sniping:

Your favorite sniper rifle, but no attachments.
Your favorite shotgun, no attachments.

BBs/Claymores x2; this works really well in maps like Hijacked, where there are really only two ways to get up to the sniping nest. Even if the opponent has Flak Jacket, you can clean house afterwards with your shotgun.

Perk 1: N/A; I know some of you aren't going to like this and suggest Ghost or Blind-Eye, but for sniping, Ghost isn't going to be useful, really. You're going to be sitting still. And every time I pick up Blind-Eye, an enemy figures out that I'm not being hit by their Dragonfire, and they'll take over manually. For sniping, Perk 1 is not your friend.
Perk 2: Scavenger, Cold-Blooded; Scavenger helps you to resupply your BBs or Claymores, especially if the opponent has Flak Jacket and you get the kill with your shotty. Cold-Blooded, unlike Blind-Eye, really can confound some people.
Perk 3: Personally, N/A; I don't have a headset, so Awareness isn't helpful for me, and you'll usually spawn right next to a useful sniper nest in most maps, so you won't need Engineer to tell you where enemy traps are. You could conceivably use this spot for Awareness, though.

Wildcards: Overkill, Perk 2 Greed, Danger Close

Now, this leaves you with one open spot for you to customize as you see fit. You could add a shock charge to maximize the effect of your deadly traps, or an attachment to your sniper rifle. Really, whatever you want. Yes, even Blind-Eye or Ghost or Awareness, if that's your playing style.

This is GODLY on Hijacked or in the large farmhouse in Standoff. I wouldn't suggest the house, though... The cramped spaces there make it a prime locale for knifers or anti-snipers. This class could also be useful for snipe/anti-snipe, since you can afford to get in close to a sniper nest; the shotgun is generally more powerful than the handguns most snipers use in their secondary weapon slot, and it's a good way to surprise an opponent that thinks they're just gonna overpower you in your own nest.

Close-Range:

Your favorite shotty, with whatever two attachments you like. Personally, I pick Stock and Long Barrel, just to give it that extra range and keep me off the map if I have to shoot.
No secondary required, but you can add a good handgun like the B23R or the KAP-40 if that's your play style.

BBs/Claymores x2; great for racking up kills, especially if some of the opponents know where you're holed up.

Perk 1: Flak Jacket; since you're using BBs and Claymores in confined spaces, you might find yourself getting hit with your own explosives at times, or opponents' 'nades when they decide they don't want to risk getting closer to a high-traffic area.
Perk 2: Scavenger; good for picking up new BBs or Claymores if you find yourself running low.
Perk 3: Tactical Mask; again, people are probably going to be throwing all kinds of explosives your way, and you don't want to lose your BBs or Claymores to Black Hats or EMP 'nades and not be prepared to tank yourself up against anything else the opponent tries to throw at you.

Wildcards: Danger Close

Again, this leaves you with a single slot for you to put whatever you like in there. Maybe you'll decide that you want a handgun after all, or maybe you'll pick out a shock charge.

I mostly use this when I'm (Mod help me) camping a high-traffic spot. Yes, hate me and call me a dirty camper! Or don't and tell me it's a legitimate strategy... for noobs. I get it, lots of people hate campers. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

Just for Fun:

NO weapons. You read that right, none at all, no ballistics knife, no crossbow, nothing.

Smoke Grenade x1; this turns a close-range fight into a hectic rush for an exit for the opponent. Usually, they'll run right towards you... which is right where you want them.

Perk 1: Ghost, Lightweight; really, I just pick Lightweight because it makes me want to run more often. You could conceivably pick most of the other perks in this class, except Flak Jacket. We'll get deeper into that later.
Perk 2: Cold-Blooded, Fast Hands; Cold-Blooded keeps you off most things that make you a big target for the enemy, and Fast Hands just ensures that you'll get the smoke grenade off before your opponent can shoot you, disrupting their sightlines and forcing them to either move forwards or back away and giving you a chance to close the distance and kill or get away from them. Fast Hands could be switched out with Scavenger if you really like the smoke bombs, though.
Perk 3: Dead Silence, Extreme Conditioning; with a combo of Dead Silence, Extreme Conditioning, and Lightweight, you become capable of closing distances quickly and sprinting for a good while to help you catch up to enemies that might not realize you're behind them (and don't have enough common sense to check their six), while also allowing you to remain completely silent while you sprint. You could switch Dead Silence or Extreme Conditioning with Engineer, however, and turn this into an anti-sniper class. Flak Jacket would usually be a bit redundant if you have Engineer, though, although if you find yourself getting fragged a lot when you smoke, you may want to make a switch with Lightweight.

Wildcards: Perk 1, 2, 3 Greed

This isn't a serious class, I just use it if I find myself dying way too much and I want to do something weird. I've used this to great effect on Standoff, though, because although there are at least four great sniper nests, sightlines are easily broken by the twisting paths and your always-handy smoke 'nades. This is the only class I've gotten the Frenzy Kill on, though; Turbine, in the sniper/machine gun nest. Went for the defenders first, the machine gunners next, and the single sniper last, since his handguns were less likely to kill me before I knife him. The high speed is really disorienting at first (for you), but once you get used to it and your eyes learn to track the target more easily, you're more likely to outmaneuver your opponent and leave them going "... WHAT?!"

Keep in mind, this class relies heavily on making good perk combinations for getting close without getting detected or shot out, so you're going to end up with nine of the ten slots already filled. I chose the smoke grenade for this last slot because I personally found it more useful, but if you want to equip a gun or a different tactical/lethal (I know you axers are excited for these kinds of set-ups), or the ballistic knife to add some range, you're fine for it.

So, yeah. Just some simple classes that I thought were pretty fun. For the fifth class, I tend to just make it a random thing to try out new stuff.

EDIT: WALL OF TEXT!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "csquaredawesome" (Sep 14th 2013, 10:03am)