Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 10:40pm

I know you guys are having tons of fun, but I am going to c-c-c-c-combo breaker this derailed train. (lolwut?)

As stupid as this sounds this is what I have been running the past few days successfully:

Primary: Vector K10 w/ Laser Sight and Target Finder
Secondary: None
Perks: Flack Jacket, Scavenger, Fast Hands, and Tactical Mask
Gear: Semtex, and Concussion Grenades
Wildcards: Perk 2 Greed

When I finally level up the Vector enough I think I am going to try select fire which puts it at 1250 RPM with no range reduction or (significant) recoil increase so long as my trigger finger can keep up.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 2:27pm

I know you guys are having tons of fun, but I am going to c-c-c-c-combo breaker this derailed train. (lolwut?)

As stupid as this sounds this is what I have been running the past few days successfully:

Primary: Vector K10 w/ Laser Sight and Target Finder
Secondary: None
Perks: Flack Jacket, Scavenger, Fast Hands, and Tactical Mask
Gear: Semtex, and Concussion Grenades
Wildcards: Perk 2 Greed

When I finally level up the Vector enough I think I am going to try select fire which puts it at 1250 RPM with no range reduction or (significant) recoil increase so long as my trigger finger can keep up.

i am using something similar, but i use an eotech and a slilencer instead of scavenger.
i want the select fire too!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 25th 2013, 10:14pm

i am using something similar, but i use an eotech and a slilencer instead of scavenger.
I got the select fire this past weekend and it is pretty neat but I don't know if they were bad lobbies or I just couldn't get the hang of it. I have used the chicom similarly with success but it just seemed my bullets weren't hurting them.. ?

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 12:11am

I got the select fire this past weekend and it is pretty neat but I don't know if they were bad lobbies or I just couldn't get the hang of it. I have used the chicom similarly with success but it just seemed my bullets weren't hurting them.. ?

I dont know, but i like the 2 round burst over the 3 round. Gives me more controll and i dont overburst that much.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 12:16am

As for SMGs go, I currently am using the Chicom w/ Laser+Suppressor, dat RoF and simple irons... <3

For ARs I use FAL w/ Reflex+QDraw+Suppressor

I don't touch LMGs

Shotguns I haven't used much but KSG wins.

Snipers most used is XPR so I'll go with that. Dat spam capabilities :3

Also, the Executioner is the most amusing handgun to use.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 12:22am

As for SMGs go, I currently am using the Chicom w/ Laser+Suppressor, dat RoF and simple irons... <3

I don't touch LMGs

I touch LMG's, in intimate places.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 7:32pm

I dont know, but i like the 2 round burst over the 3 round. Gives me more controll and i dont overburst that much.
AFAIK you cannot (or just harder since they burst more quickly anyway) over-burst SMGs. However, last night I was able to get some OK game play despite 4 on 6 and 3 on 7 lobbies (WTF?! Thanks awesome match making Treyarch). Nevertheless it is a combo that is definitely difficult to get used to but I can see how the otherwise lackluster Vector can gain an edge. Increased rate of fire and increased center speed is never a bad thing especially since it is 4 to 6 shots to kill.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 9:11pm

I don't touch LMGs

I touch LMG's, in intimate places.

There's a certain satisfaction in clipping their belts back on after unloading all its ammunition.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Date of registration
: Oct 22nd 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 11:58pm

Back on topic, some fun classes I seem to do well with that you all may want to give a shot:

Basic Assaulter:

SCAR-H / Foregrip + EoTech Holographic Sight
Five-seven
P1: Lightweight
P2: Toughness
P3: Tactical Mask
Lethal: Semtex
Tac: Flashbang x2

Tactics: Pretty straight forward- fire and maneuver, if you find yourself consistently having trouble with guys taking advantage of lag comp and spraying you from mid-range with their SMGs before you can react go ahead and remove the flashbangs and substitute an Adjustable Stock with Primary Gunfighter, also substituting the Tac Mask with Extreme Conditioning so you can get to those corners faster- the Stock will let you sweep those trouble spots quickly.

Objective Defense:

Skorpion EVO / Laser Sight
SMR / Foregrip + ACOG Sight
P3: Extreme Conditioning
WC1: Overkill
WC2: Secondary Gunfighter

Tactics: Use the Skorpion EVO primarily for corner clearing or tight, enclosed spaces- the SMR is perfect for closing off long sight lines and defending objectives from afar- just make sure you are in range to get the 2 shot kill- and don't get too far away as you will be at a disadvantage against snipers.

Ghost Assaulter:

SCAR-H / Suppressor + Foregrip + EoTech Holographic Sight
P1: Ghost
P2: Cold Blooded + Toughness
P3: Dead Silence
WC1: Primary Gunfighter
WC2: Perk 2 Greed

Tactics: Perfect for defending objectives or rushing UAV-spamming teams overly-relying on the mini-map- just make sure to consistently reload before moving anywhere because you don't have a backup sidearm.

Hardcore Assaulter:

M27 / Laser Sight + Foregrip + ACOG Sight
KAP-40
P2: Cold Blooded
P3: Engineer
Tac: Smoke Grenade

A great all-around class- the M27's accuracy is perfect for Hardcore modes because the low damage at range is mitigated by the game mode. Keep your distance and rail some headshots- if you find yourself having to cross a long distance with no intel on what you are going to come into contact with, pop your smoke grenade halfway between the distance you have to cross and make sure the smoke has saturated the area before you move out. The Laser Sight is for handling corners, enclosed spaces, CQB, and general 'panic' firing when you get surprised, but the KAP-40 might be a better choice depending on what you are comfortable with (and if this is the case go ahead and substitute a Laser Sight or Extended Mag on the KAP-40, swapping out Primary Gunfighter with a lethal grenade of your choice.

"The legs feed the wolf."

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 3:32pm

Back on topic, some fun classes I seem to do well with that you all may want to give a shot:

Basic Assaulter:

SCAR-H / Foregrip + EoTech Holographic Sight
Five-seven
P3: Tactical Mask
Lethal: Semtex
Tac: Flashbang x2

Tactics: Pretty straight forward- fire and maneuver, if you find yourself consistently having trouble with guys taking advantage of lag comp and spraying you from mid-range with their SMGs before you can react go ahead and remove the flashbangs and substitute an Adjustable Stock with Primary Gunfighter, also substituting the Tac Mask with Extreme Conditioning so you can get to those corners faster- the Stock will let you sweep those trouble spots quickly.

Objective Defense:

Skorpion EVO / Laser Sight
SMR / Foregrip + ACOG Sight
P3: Extreme Conditioning
WC1: Overkill
WC2: Secondary Gunfighter

Tactics: Use the Skorpion EVO primarily for corner clearing or tight, enclosed spaces- the SMR is perfect for closing off long sight lines and defending objectives from afar- just make sure you are in range to get the 2 shot kill- and don't get too far away as you will be at a disadvantage against snipers.

Ghost Assaulter:

SCAR-H / Suppressor + Foregrip + EoTech Holographic Sight
P1: Ghost
P2: Cold Blooded + Toughness
P3: Dead Silence
WC2: Perk 2 Greed

Tactics: Perfect for defending objectives or rushing UAV-spamming teams overly-relying on the mini-map- just make sure to consistently reload before moving anywhere because you don't have a backup sidearm.

Hardcore Assaulter:

M27 / Laser Sight + Foregrip + ACOG Sight
KAP-40
P2: Cold Blooded
P3: Engineer
Tac: Smoke Grenade

A great all-around class- the M27's accuracy is perfect for Hardcore modes because the low damage at range is mitigated by the game mode. Keep your distance and rail some headshots- if you find yourself having to cross a long distance with no intel on what you are going to come into contact with, pop your smoke grenade halfway between the distance you have to cross and make sure the smoke has saturated the area before you move out. The Laser Sight is for handling corners, enclosed spaces, CQB, and general 'panic' firing when you get surprised, but the KAP-40 might be a better choice depending on what you are comfortable with (and if this is the case go ahead and substitute a Laser Sight or Extended Mag on the KAP-40, swapping out Primary Gunfighter with a lethal grenade of your choice.

grip is pretty useless, especially on the M27 becouse that thing has no recoil to begin with.