Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 10:34pm

Talk about easymode, I know 4 friends who bought it as first FPS and are almost maximum level (non prestige).

And well, I played a good amount of MW2 and it was fun in the sense that you had lots of stupid shit to do, namely riot shields, AC-130, LMGs that are actually good...

And Emergency Air Drops, god those things were the greatest C4 bait ever.

In case you don't know, imagine the care package kill streak, but instead of a single package it drops 4, with a higher chance of high end streaks to be dropped, with the exception of the Nuke and EMP.

I still suck at shooting. Im happy when i get a 5 kill streak. And im really happy when i get a 5 kill streak.
Also i find that the best way for me to get a good KD/streaks, is to play extremely defensive.

If you want to be successful at CoD you need med knowledge and good awareness, plus you must know when to be defensive and when not to.

Of course, it's easier said than done, specially if you don't invest much time into it (although herp all my CoD multiplayer time summed up is less than my total time on BF3 MP), but not that hard either.

There's also the thing that if CoD is easy for me in console, I can imagine that PC is even more rapey...

Anyway, know how to move and when to move. If you don't have reflexes, you can always resort to superior positioning, and yes this includes headglitching.

My awareness is good, apart from hearing footsteps. I dont mindlessly follow my teammates, and watch my back.
The thing is, im just REALLY BAD at aiming. Also i tend to be too reckless when i dont focus.
But i play on console PS3, becouse why the hell would i want it on pc? Pc doesnt have more players or graphics, CODlolgraphics, console has splitscreen and that is where its all about.

Well, aim can be improved after time. I have lobbed like, 1200 hours into FPS games, so my aim is somewhat decent. And I get reckless too constantly, I just can't stay still haha.

Didn't you you played it on PS3... y u no add symthicians? Saying because I know I'll probably be borrowing it from a certain spoiled friend after he gets bored of it :3
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 12:10am

Talk about easymode, I know 4 friends who bought it as first FPS and are almost maximum level (non prestige).

And well, I played a good amount of MW2 and it was fun in the sense that you had lots of stupid shit to do, namely riot shields, AC-130, LMGs that are actually good...

And Emergency Air Drops, god those things were the greatest C4 bait ever.

In case you don't know, imagine the care package kill streak, but instead of a single package it drops 4, with a higher chance of high end streaks to be dropped, with the exception of the Nuke and EMP.

I still suck at shooting. Im happy when i get a 5 kill streak. And im really happy when i get a 5 kill streak.
Also i find that the best way for me to get a good KD/streaks, is to play extremely defensive.

If you want to be successful at CoD you need med knowledge and good awareness, plus you must know when to be defensive and when not to.

Of course, it's easier said than done, specially if you don't invest much time into it (although herp all my CoD multiplayer time summed up is less than my total time on BF3 MP), but not that hard either.

There's also the thing that if CoD is easy for me in console, I can imagine that PC is even more rapey...

Anyway, know how to move and when to move. If you don't have reflexes, you can always resort to superior positioning, and yes this includes headglitching.

My awareness is good, apart from hearing footsteps. I dont mindlessly follow my teammates, and watch my back.
The thing is, im just REALLY BAD at aiming. Also i tend to be too reckless when i dont focus.
But i play on console PS3, becouse why the hell would i want it on pc? Pc doesnt have more players or graphics, CODlolgraphics, console has splitscreen and that is where its all about.

Well, aim can be improved after time. I have lobbed like, 1200 hours into FPS games, so my aim is somewhat decent. And I get reckless too constantly, I just can't stay still haha.

Didn't you you played it on PS3... y u no add symthicians? Saying because I know I'll probably be borrowing it from a certain spoiled friend after he gets bored of it :3

Well throw me some sythician PSN's.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 12:15am

Let's see...

OscarPerezLijo
Athemoe
hunturk_676
tirralirra
PhantomShado
mickey142142m
r_kaiza
Simo_Hayha1100
JBS987
punch999

There's a couple more, those are out of my head and some might not be properly typed (lol Mickey, hunturk)

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 12:21am

Let's see...

OscarPerezLijo
Athemoe
hunturk_676
tirralirra
PhantomShado
mickey142142m
r_kaiza
Simo_Hayha1100
JBS987
punch999

There's a couple more, those are out of my head and some might not be properly typed (lol Mickey, hunturk)

is IG's psn in there? Becouse i heard he has little big planet.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 12:24am

IG is galatasaray89.

Omitted because he isn't online anymore.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 10:36am

That's what I call a good shooter! ;)

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 10:43am

A friend of mine actually made a top down version of kino der toten.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:03am

Quick, tell us something about the weapon loadouts! *oh yes, we're offtopic*

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 8:03pm

-FAL
-Quickdraw
-Recoil Sight

-Ghost (or Blind Eye)

-Extra Perk 2 Wildcard
-Toughness
-Scavenger

-Dexterity

-Claymore
-Shock Charge

Thats my go-to class. you can use select fire if you dont have fast twitch muscles like i do. if you are a sprinter IRL, however, i'd strongly suggest you just work on your trigger finger. select fire is a total waste of a slot because your fingers can do the same thing, except way faster if you have the muscle type for it.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 6:24pm

Quick, tell us something about the weapon loadouts! *oh yes, we're offtopic*

A pistol that is so good that you can play with it the entire time. A random assault rifle with high rof. An lmg with lots of bullets. A shotgun that shoots slow but shoots multiple bullets. A ray gun.
And a rocket launcher that shoots homing missiles.

TIM DELIVERS!!!